Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Nana had to calm down and seeing that being near the people wasn't helping she turned and ran. As she ran she took out her staff world it and slammed it to the ground realising it. The force caused her to jump a great distance ( hey. Can my character meet your xald?)

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

Sky laughed "he has a lot of energy for a guy that appeared out of nowhere through a beam of light"

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza tried to calm down the man as she smiled,"Wait! It's okay he nice!" She said waving her hand to stop him.

Akio nods, agreeing with Xeno.

*Couldn't Raiden do something to try and kill us right now, or soon. I have something awesome to say to her*

"We are friend, now calm down and put that sword away" she said with a reassuring smile.

~◆♥◇♡~

"He could be a minion of Raiden so don't trust him so suddenly." Xeno goes into a fighting stance

Eliza looked at Xeno and sigh,"He just randomly fell from the ground! He couldn't be one of Raiden's minions and look he is confused." She said treating the stranger like a poor little kid lost.

"Very well" he sheaths his sword "I am Xaldarian Fletcher a Templar from Adain" he looks around once more "I guess I'm not in Malkeus anymore"

"Malkeus is a planet is the sunlo system." Xeno looked at the boy " if your not afraid of me then why are you shaking then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back