Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"Okay then I guess to the temple we go" She said ready for the next journey.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"I will never get tired of that" she said with a smile happy to come here in a blink if an eye instead if walking.

((Bye akio))

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza agreed as she jumped in joy,"Ahh... I feel so tired of walking but if I don't walk I'll get more fat..." She said as she squished her silm tummy.

(Bye bye)

"Your wont get fat, those spells you use requires alot of energy, so you won't get fat if you dont walk"

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza laughed but stopped as she noticed something was off as she looked around,"Do you feel like... we're missing someone?" She asked confused.

Eliza gasped as she looked around,"where could he be?!" She asked as she called out for him.

Eliza looked to Wernox's direction and went to his side,"We're sooo sorry for leaving you! We won't do that again!" She said worried.

Wernox then sighs. "Were going to a city, pretty big place really. Booming with activity. Its called Seabirts. So lets go." Wernox said.

Eliza followed behind as she was excited,"Oohh.. sounds fun!!" She said trying to contain her joy to see a new place with lots of new friends to make.

"But I get to see new friends! And get to have fun now" She said happily.

"Yeah...its nice to make new friends..." sky said while thinking of her friends that died in her village.

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back