Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"I admire your way of protecting your brother but isn't there any other way to save him? We could help..." She said with a worry look.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Akio you will be my comrade someday, but till then lets pretend to be rivals" 
"Sky, I just read what you told Eliza few moments ago", he teases her.

Akio tried to nod, but his energy was finally gone. His Super Saiyan form has depleted it. He started to plummet towards the ground. His hair and eyes turned back to normal and his energy started dropping.

Eliza gasped as Akio fell as she looked at Raze one last time,"If you need anything just look for us..." Was her last words as she went to Akio's side to aid him.

Eliza grabbed Akio's hand and felt his head,"He just needs to rest... he's fine" She said with a sigh of relief. Pulling out a bottle of water she placed it at his lips and held his head up to help him drink.

"Take care of Akio. He needs to stabilize his Super Saiyan mode. ", He points at Sky "And Eliza take care.", he winks as he flaps his majestic wings and soars high.

Eliza looked up as she watched Raze fly away and waved. With that she looked at Sky with a giggle,"Who knows but now we have a new friend." She said happily as she put Akio down and put her bottle back in a pouch.

"Yeah"she smiled "I'll carry akio with my powers ...lets go back to the mountain entrace"

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza nodded as she got up and followed Sky to the mountain.

(You too :D . I'm gonna do a little Meta-playing on this post)

Akio lay motionless. Suddenly Sky and Eliza remember Akio's pouch of Senzu Seeds, the magical healing seeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back