Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Raze now knows how Akio is, thus feels his Saiyan energy. "He pushes me away and now he wants to follow me. Amusing", Raze speaks to himself. Raze feels nostalgic as Akio reminds him of someone.

Before Eliza could say anymore they were gone as she sighed,"Guess I'll follow too..." She mumbled as she flew to where Raze direction.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"I want some answers!" Akio turns super saiyan, increasing his speed. A golden light flashes as a golden aura surrounds Akio, his hair spikes up and gets sharper, and turns gold. Akio's white eyes turn golden.

Akio teleports in front of Raze so he stops, and tells him, "Give us some answers, please, and don't be vague about them."

Eliza finally found Sky and Akio and went to their side,"So have any ideas?" She asked geting her lightning ready.

"I am guessing... your suspicious of me, you want to learn to use ki, you're a creep, or you're abusing your power."

Eliza giggled quietly to herself at the reasoning Akio were giving but stopped and got back to being serious.

"Ki , hah! Don't make me laugh. Akio you and I are alike. We have same views. You just present it your way and present it mine way. I have my own reasons to do so. ", He smiles at Akio

"Same views!? I want to defeat Raiden to save this world and earn back my species honor! You work for Raiden because you're scared for your life!"

"What if I told you Raiden saved my Life and protected me when I was in danger?", He looks at Akio with amused eyes.

"Is he a saiyan too?" She whispered to Sky quietly not sure what the guy meant by 'they were the same'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back