Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Akio doesn't believe him, but he lowers his guard, and stands in a formal way, hands to side, standing up straight. "...I doubt a guardian can be defeated like that..." Akio looks into the dragon's eyes, looking for a hint of whether or not he was lying.

(No that was just me saying bye... but using Eliza xD )

"Eh?... I was alseep?" Eliza asked confused since she doesn't remember ever fallimg asleep.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Yes. Raze. I wish for you to go to the demon empire and give them this note."

(Raiden is currently in the form of a shadowy blob just to tell you)

Eliza shrugged,"Well maybe I was a little tired from the fight before but it helped me regain my strength now" She said feeling her energy coming back.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Sky removed the shield that was surrounding everyone except akio and the dragon.

~◆♥◇♡~

Akio sheathed his sword in his scabbard, and stood in a formal position and bowed to the dragon.

"This was not really mean to be a -fight- was it? You didn't really fight at all."

"Well no. It was only a test of might. But before you can take thy katana you must complete the test of wit." The guardian said.

"Perfect! A test of my intelligence!" Akio turned from super saiyan to his regular form. His golden hair turned black and his aura disappeared, his hair turned to it's normal style, and his eyes turned from golden to white. "I'm ready."

"Well then solve this riddle.....what brings terror to all. Absorbs realms if not filled at all. Lives in deep dark sparrow and never ever has had a pure thought." The guardian said.

"Hmhmhm.......correct you are. You overcame your anger and hatred for the entity and chose the right answer. Congragulations. Now you may take the sword." The guardian said.

Akio holds the Crimsonian Katana in a ready poistion. The black handle with golden strips. Golden dragon heads as the guard. A curved blade the color of ruby or blood shines with the sunlight shining in through the ceiling. He bows to the dragon. "Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back