Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"Wait. Sir. There's a friend of ours, bound by darkness. Raiden did it to him. Is there a way to take the blackness from his heart?"

"Well there is only one way......you must find him and take him to a fountain on the top of mount Seristar. There even Raiden's corruption is depleted." The guardian said.

Eliza listened as the dragon spoke and was dumbfounded,"Huh? But where can we found him... he could be anywhere now!" She said remembering that they already left awhile ago.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Akio tried to use Ki Sensing. "I don't sense him anywhere. But..." Akio fired a blast in Sky and Eliza's direction, but it whizzes past them and hits Raze, who was spying on them.

"....akio! Don't do that even though that sword doesn't hit people with pure hearts!!!!"

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza jumped out of the way of the blast and was shocked,"What the hell man?!" She said angered but then saw Raze and got in fighting mode,"Woah who are you?" She asked the man.

"You could at least given us some kind of warning!!" Sky yelled as she took out her guns and fot ready to fight.

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza followed Akio's lead and stand ready to attack the new foe,"Ugh they just keep coming don't they?" She said annoyed.

"How can you call me a foe when you were the one who attacked me first?", Raze mocks as he moves his fingers through his hair.

"A shut up. The blade hit you and akio isnt dead. So it means you have darkness in your heart which means your one of raiden soldiers...seems like a good enough reason for me to call you a foe" sky said it in a matter of fact way

~◆♥◇♡~

"He got a point there though... but he was randomly spying" She said still not giving any sign of putting her guard down for this guy.

"Were you also sent here from Raiden as well?" She asked curiously,"If so do you know where a guy named Xeon and a little girl named Xi are?" She asked hoping to get some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back