Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

*is weird that Akio is still holding Xi'Maw but he is. How old is Xi'Maw anyhow? :P *

"He was strong. I agree with Xeno. I doubt Sherlot can die that easily."

"This keeps keeps getting better and better..." sky sighed "oh well... at we won this round...can tell us where the next weapon is?"

~◆♥◇♡~

"It's in the mountains. There is a tomb there with the weapon and I'll be there waiting to fight you all."

"A longsword and" he looks at sky "I can't join you there is still darkness in my heart."

Akio looked at Sky and Xeno with condolences and looks down at the silent girl he's been holding. Akio nods, "Raiden won't know what hit her. The more I have to fuel my anger against Raiden the more pain I'll inflict on her!"

Xi'Maw looked at the people speaking around her. She reached out and took one of Xenoa tentacles to hold.

Sky nodded she turned around and said "wernox let go and get that other weapon...now! The faster we get of her the faster we can stop this!" She yelled "oh...and can we pleeeeease fly there...they already know we are going there..." she begged

~◆♥◇♡~

Akio nodded, "I gave her Senzu Seeds, magical seeds that when only one is eaten, heals you completely. If Raiden may turn on you, or attack you two, find us... or me at least. When we next meet it may be on the battlefield, but now that I understand why, it won't be as enemies."

"You've forgotten that when you get to the sword I will attack you for I still have darkness in me."

"Which is why I don't blame you. The darkness makes you do things you may not want to, yes? Evil things? Why blame you for that? I will find a way to break the bond of darkness to you." He places a hand on Xeno's shoulder, "You can count on it."

"Thank you." He then remembers about Xi choosing a side he then puts her down and says " Xi it's time to choose, you can continue to be with me or you can go with Wernox and his friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back