Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Sky ran after the girl that fell. "Akio is she ok?" She asked worried about the girl.

~◆♥◇♡~

Akio's golden hair returned to it's normal black color and it's original style. *Super Saiyan form is off* "I don't know."

Sky used her super speed and ran back and arrived a few seconds before akio arrived in the area.

~◆♥◇♡~

*Akio teleports. It's Instant. > :P *

As Akio lands to the ground, holding the young girl, he looks at Kizuke, waiting for an answer to this obvious question.

Sky sighed " are you really evil?" She asked xeno. This whole fight has been bothering her to no end.

~◆♥◇♡~

He looked down at the girl we was holding. He had a look of worry. He glanced over at Xeno. "Were you threatened to doing bad deeds?"

Sky apologized " sorry...its just that it didnt seem right fighting...these two..."

~◆♥◇♡~

"No....I was saved by Raiden and she asked for my help. She put me in a chamber and filled me with darkness and when she was done I had no good in me. I'm the last of my race." Xeno was now crying for he's having flashbacks about his planets destruction.

"......Xeno's aura doesn't seem negative nor positive." He said using Ki Sensing. "Xi'Maw's is a positive aura. We had no reason to fight them." 
"...So many of our worlds have been destroyed in front of us!" Akio spat. "Raiden is just like Frieza."

Akio nodded. "Yes. Why not?"

Akio thought it over. Raiden helped Xeno as soon as his Planet was destroyed..... Frieza used a Saiyan that survived to his dirty work. Akio had a theory.

"I can't... I would but Raiden still controls me but I know where the next celestial weapon is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back