Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

(Nooooo..... that's just too sad!!! Make it a happy ending where he and Xi can be together with us!!! Or something)

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

((Hmm.... Actually Arch i think i may have a solution that can involve you dying and still being able to continue. Also....))

Xi'Maw looked at them both feeling very weak. Her bubble now disappeared and the box went back to being motionless. The glow in her eyes and hands began to disappear as her power began to fade slightly do to the emotion stress. She went unconcious and plumitted towards the forest disappearing into the brush along with her box.

((Bam. This is the part where i go shower

Also when did this whole rp get so circled around me. I just started today . _ . U))

(So it hurt him a lot. And then he shit me out. JALAPENO KAMEHAMEHA! Well good night. Don't go too far without me. Oh and Akio is super Saiyan)

(Okay lets wrap things up for today. Good rping you all did well.)

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Eliza watched as suddenly the girl lost her conscious and fell into the forest,"Ah! She fell into the woods!" She called out as she followed where Xi fell.

((I had fun no matter how confused I was...but it became organized in the end ))

~◆♥◇♡~

(Yay!!! Now i can go to sleep! Bye see you guys tomorrow! :3)

(We'll continue this tomorrow. But can you guys rp at like 3:00 clock eastern time because I got school tomorrow.)

(Same here but can you make it by 4 instead? I also ahve club activities too...)

Hello Roleplayers of Magica,

Please use the OOC thread automated and tab connected to this thread for all your OOC comments, otherwise, posts containing just OOC are considered spam, and against site rules, under "Content with no relevant information." Thank you.

~E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back