Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"You think... I actually used my strongest attack...." The child spat, "Dumbass."

Akio pulled out a senzu seed pouch and gave seeds to his friends and himself. *They heal*

"Now then...." Akio puts his hands to his side, and his hands like he's holding a base ball, a blue ball of energy appearing between his hands. As Xeno opens his mouth to taunt and insult Akio, Akio teleports inside his mouth *He's giant now, right?* and flies deeper into his stomach still charging his blast. "KAME....HAME....HAAAA!" Akio fires a Kamehameha while spinning in the stomach, firing it all over.

Xi'Maw began to tear up feeling confused. All the pain and fighting around her made her feel sick. Her bubble stopped its growing as if affected by her emotions.

((Uh... Here o - o))

"You haven't begin to see my full power." Xeno uses his special move "CHAOTIC DESTROYER" same thing as kamehameha.

Then the sword then creates a giant destructive dome of light. (Wernox is fully healed) "no....you die...."

*light attacks Sherlot*

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Eliza catches the weird seed,"Is this ediable?" She thought as she ate the seed feeling the pain from her right leg healing rapidly astonished.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Xi'Maw yelled out afraid as she heared Sherlot. Her bubble began to shrink in size a bit. "P-Please stop it! Stop it!"

Xeno rushes to where Xi is and says "it's okay I'm here for you." Then acts like a barrier for her

Wernox then stops attacking. He then goes up to XI and tells her,"XI....please stop. It will only cause more pain if you persist.but may I ask that you come with me?" Wernox said and pulled out the diamond.

Eliza shrugged as she got up,"I don't even now what evil and what's not but we got to stop them because that girl is not normal..."

"Xeno.......you don't have to be the bad guy...if you truly care for XI then let her choose her side herself...." Wernox said while glowing intesly.

Eliza got ready as she felt a weird vibe,"Lets just watch just in case..." She warned as she got her sword out.

Xeno lowers his guard "fine but if you hurt her I will kill you, Xi choose who you want to be with."

((Awwwww crud. Didn't see this coming @ - @))

Xi'Maw gasped as she looked at the two. She quivered slightly afraid and not sure of what to do. They both seemed very nice. Her bubble continued to shrink in fear.

(Xeno should be dead when I blasted him from his stomach. Gtg. Could you guys not continue. I don't wanna miss anything. Plz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back