Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi'Maw's eyes grew brighter as she gasped. The box shook violently as it created a dark pulse cancelling the threats to the bubble.

"I'll deal with you later." Xeno then teleports to Akio and does a barrage of attacks on him

Sky git back on the on ground took out her knives and used her super speed and began attacking sherlot.

~◆♥◇♡~

Shocked, Eliza shot another bolt at her while examining the girl for the reasons for her atteack to be deflected.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Wernox then went up to the girl and touched her forehead.

((Telepathically to XI))

Listen to me. We're not the bad guys. Sherlot and Xenophon are tricking you. They work for a demonic entity known a Raiden. You can't listen to them. They're are evil!!!

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

"B-Bad people..... Bad people..... Hurt my friends.... family... My home!" She said angriy as the box shook violently. The bubble began to expand blocking out Wernox and erupted another large pulse violently pushing him away.

Xeno sees Wernox touch Xi and he charges at him "don't you hurt her!" He then kicks Wernox, grabs him, and throws him at minx.

Eliza got her magic and flew up to the girl,"Stop! We're not you're enemies! Please listen to us!" She explained trying to stop the girl.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DEVIL!" Akio kicks Xeno into air, and then flies around to him and puts his hand to Xeno's skull and fires a white ki blast through his skull.

"Gaaaah!!!!!" Wernox the regains some energy and rushes up to XI. He then is able to take the box.

Xi'Maw gasps angrily as her box was taken. She violent screeches out angrily to a blood boiling level of sound that if heard up close, could hurt even the smallest animal. The box shook violently before vanishing into a void cloud and appearing back in her arms.

The boxs flies at Xeno and somehow a black crystal pierces Xeno and he absorbs the energy and turns into an even more badass version of himself. "This ends here!"with a sudden burst of energy Xeno grabs Akio and hits him with a tentacle shaped like a sword and while he is doing that Xeno is charging some energy for a special move.

Sky was finally to stab sherlot on the side and then in th stomach then she kicked him in the head.

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza tried using her magic and surrounded the girl with lightning rings,"Hand over the box now or I have no choice but to harm you!" She called out to the girl.

".........I promised.... to protect this world..... my friends.... to avenge the fallen Saiyan Race....!"

Xeno then throws Akio to the ground and charges at Eliza and says " you will not HURT HER!" And he does a barrage of attacks on her

Xi'Maw watched as the box flew to Xeno giving him more power. She smiled as the crystals entered his body and the box flew back to her. She hugged it close as her bubble began to pulse with more and more pressure.

Wernox then remembers the diamond XI gave him and he then pulled it out. "XI look!!! This is the diamond you gave me for giving your box back!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back