Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi'Maw held her box close to her as her eyes glew along with it. The box began to fill Xeno and Sherlot with great power as Xi'Maw was cloaked in a large void bubble for protection. Her find grew clouded as the box began to mumble what sounded like other world chants

*to all, even evildoers*

We can avoid conflict. Leave now or I will release the full extent of my power as guardian of this place.

*to good guys*

I lack power to destroy these ones, but I may find a way to trick them into seeing us as more powerful than we are. Be ready to fight if this does not work.

Eliza got her magoc ready as lightning covered her body and her enhances magic was casted on her sword,"It's those guys again!" She spoke in shock.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Mink began charging all power he had to make the opponents see them as a larger threat than they were, altering appearance or weapons in their heads to seem more frightening

Akio put his hand above his head, palm facing towards the air. "Sky! Cover me while my attack charges!"

"Well that sure was dumb....." Sherlot then deflected the attack.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Xi'Maw held her box as the chants began to grow louder and louder. Her bubble grew stronger with great protection of her and the box. It lifted up to safety as they box continued to provide great power to her allies.

((Wernox to Mink))

Mink I think we gotta go for the source. We have to get that box.

"Hello minx" Xeno was in front of the guardian "been awhile but let's save the pleasantries later." Xeno then attacks him

"Nothing can deflect this. It can cut through diamond!" A yellow disc of ki appeared above his hand. "DESTRCUTO DISK!" Akio throw the yellow disk at Xi'Maw to cut through her bubble.

Eliza noticed the girl from before and casted all on magic on her as she created a ball of light and shot it at the girl,"Come down here and fight too!" She yelled out.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Sherlot then teleported behind Sky. He then grabbed her and kicked her upwards.

Before Sherlot could harm her anymore Akio teleported in front of Sherlot and slashed him rapidly with his Katana.

"Shit" she stopped herself thanks to her powers. And took out her guns and began shoot at him.

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back