Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi'Maw watched as the two males began to go back and forth. She began to smiled as her hands and feet began to glow again. Her box glowing the same color. She began to float about circling them happily.

Eliza felt a rush of wind as she noticed Sky was already at the shrine,"Eh? How you get there so fast?" She asked in disbelief.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Anyways were here." Fantra announced.

The group then headed inside.

Kizuke: "alright that person should be here somewhere." Kizuke said. She then saw a creature wearing a white mate outfit and then ran up and called out their name.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

(Well maybe we can do something else. He could already have the power)

Eliza huffed as they finally made it to the shrine,"That took a while... She thought as she noticed a person dressed in a glowing white cloak and wore a white mask hiding their face,"Who's that?" She questioned.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Sky was sitting on the stairs of the shrine. "Probably the person we are looking for"

~◆♥◇♡~

*He doesn't. The actual way to achieve SSJ1 is by having a pure-heart and extreme anger. Akio messed it up*

Akio was already there as he had used Instand Transmission.

"Hm? Is that a lie? I think I remember it the other way around. Too bad your memory eraser didn't work." Sherlot said.

(Arch Sherlot is actually really powerful. And is one of Raidens best soldiers.)

"It's a teleportation ability. It requires concentration so don't expect me to use it during a fight."

Xi'Maw squirmed around before grabbing a hold of one of Xeno's tentacles to help her keep up. "Does Xi get to help too Xe-Xe?" She said while looking at Xeno.

Mink raised his head towards the people. He lifted himself off the stairs and hovered towards the group. His voice did not echo throughout the room, but into their heads directly. You have come. Finally. he smiled, though they could not see it. Follow me raising himself above the ground, he gracefully hovered up the stairs towards the giant pedostol

Sherlot saw the two leave. He then began to kekkle and then it turned into a evil laugh. "Well!! This should be good....."

"Well it sure has been a long time hasent it Mink?" Kizuke said.

"We're going to a town called Ravenwing that's where the bad people are." Xeno was starting to get more powerful (because of the box) and soon he began to fly while holding onto Xi with his tentacles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back