Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"Oh? So you really couldn't win then? In that case I will send Sherlot to aid you." Raiden said.

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

Xi looked at the strange figure in front of them. She crawled to it and extended her arm curiously to try to touch it.

Eliza followed after the group and sighed,"Flying would be faster... but why are we going to the shrine for?"

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Well then get going. I do not wish to hear of more failures from you." Raiden said in a intimidating voice.

"Say Akio. I think I remember asking you of how you knew of Raiden. How do you know?" Wernox asked curiously.

"We're working together to kill those heroes." Xeno then let's go of Xi and introduces her to Sherlot.

"I sensed an incredibly dark presence near where I was training... I went to check it out and I saw her... she's a devil........... She attacked me.... I screamed 'Who are you?!' as I kept avoiding attacks. She said her name was Raiden, and that she wanted the world gone.... I didn't fight back, though, I know when I'm outmatched. I flew away as fast as I could. That's when I saw Wernox here."

"Hm. Really? Well don't worry Akio. It must have been an illusion Raiden sent herself. Maybe its because your a saiyan." Wernox said.

"Xeno I think you know who your talking to. Is that correct?" Sherlot snarled.

"Well you saiyan are a powerful race of beings. So pretty much she might have saw you as an obstical." Wernox explained.

Sky huffed and used her super speed and went ahead of the others and waited at the shrine. It took her 10 secs to get there.

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza shrugged,"Maybe because you're special?" She said unsure.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"If I recall last time I beat you in combat so don't think that your stronger than me." Xeno snarled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back