Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi moved her many arms rhymicly then soon her hands began to glow. She created a manifested body for Xeno to be with them.

Sky hugged him "I am so happy your ok..." she let him go "I was checking if you were hug able." She said sheepishly. She then ran after kazuto.

~>♥<~

She continued to focus as she looked at Xeno then sighed. "I feel as though it is my fault. If i wouldn't have rifted to this planet, Xeno could have lived..."

Kazuto kept walking through the woods, ignoring the fact that he had left his blades and shirt at the spring, he continued maneuvering through the trees.

"Look Xi Xeno choose to sacrifice himself, that has nothing to do with you. The All Father would've still come to this world to conquer it."

Kazuto sighed at the sense of her presence and he continued walking. Muttering, " Since shes so interested ill ignore the fact that shes following, besides its about time i suppose... for her to see what i go through..."

"Xeno couldn't let him conquer this world like he did with his." Xeno then remembers the giant figure in his city will trying to find his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back