Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

If she had noticed, the small shadow from the ground left Kazuto and formed on the other side of the cave. " I cant believe you actually tried something like that. I guess Ill have to kick your ass again." Said Kazuto as he put his forehead down into his hands.

The dark assassin walked out from the shadows. "Why do you no longer want me to lead this world for you. You held back my power even when I took over. Whar the hell?!"

"Yeah what happened when I originally let you out. You killed my brothers! Because of what exacttly? Were you jealous? That they got to kill people and we didnt?" Kazuto roared, grabbing the dark assassin and slamming him against thee inside of the cave with great force.

Sky flinch. She has never seen kazuto so mad. Then again they did meet each other 2 days ago so it made sense that she didn't know much about him.

~>♥<~

The dark assassin looked at him. "For two days youve ben dragging me here just to pull me out and kick my ass. Why do I not matter now? Is it because of that little bitch?! Because ill take her to hell if you want so she can get out of our way. Aha its a great idea eh? We both have power."

Kaszuto smacked him extremelynhard in the face. "I dont give a damn about you anymore, I have someone to care about, like it or not." He smacks the dark assassin to the side again.

Sky smiled at what he said. ' and I dont care if you someone like him inside of you, I would still love you.' She thought

~>♥<~

The dark assassin stands and stwrts to be absorbed by Kazuto. "You will not win so easily yet... what happens when you two have a bad moment and I return from your senseless memory. Then you wont be able to hold me back again." Kazuto looked to him before he was finally absorbed and said ," i love her, thats all that matters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back