Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

She nodded. "I am the All Mother. The universe has been placed in my hands.... I must use my power to advance peace throughout the stars."

Xeno looks at Xi "that's pretty noble but to achieve peace everywhere is impossible plus true peace can never be achieved, but I won't stop you from trying and you'll always have my support."

She smiled. 'Thank you Xeno... I do say, i owe my life to you. I don't want anyone i care about to ever be hurt again..."

"Well yes. The All Beings gave birth to my race but one my father killed them all, our population began to dwindle."

"Well I actually killed him before he could use you and apology accepted." Xeno smiled at her "so are you gonna show me what your made of?"

"Let me show you how it works since I'm apart of you I can show you how to control it's power levels." Xeno then begins to show Xi how to control her power.

They both enter a field in Xi's conscience and that's where Xeno shows Xi how to control her power.

Once they finish Xeno begins to fade in real life. "Times up I'm fading outside I'll be back in a bit." The field disappears for a little bit then reappears " okay let's continue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back