Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto smiled to her again, slightly moved closer to her, slightly his lips could feel the presence of hers only centimeters away.

Kazuto pulled her hands from his cheek down to his stomach as he let his arms fall and he pulled his own hands to her cheeks.

Kazuto smiled during their kissing and decided to climb out of the spring. Spinning his body around he kissed her face to face, sitting on his knees he puts a hand to her cheek.

Sky was so happy he was back. After a few minutes she broke the kiss. She put her forehead against his. She laughed a little while trying to get some air

~>♥<~

Sky sighed "...I want to get stronger....but i dont know how...I want to fight with you guys...but right now...I am too weak..." sky said sadly. "I wont last 5 seconds during the battle with raiden..."

~>♥<~

Kazuto kissed her again. "I will protect you until I die. And if I die, you shall protect those that are precious to you after me. I love you Sky, even if these are our last moments, my love for you still grows."

Akio sighed, "We need more then just fighters. We need supporters. People who can heal and protect and save us."

"Thanks you guys" sky smiled a little. "I guess I have been doing my part after all...I have been protecting everyone with the sheild I have been putting up..."

~>♥<~

Sky smiled at him. She was really happy to have friends like akio, eliza, nana and raze and boyfriend like kazuto.

~>♥<~

Sky quickly pulled him out and made him lean against tree. She decided to do the same. She leaned against his shoulder and decide to take a nap as well.

~>♥<~

Kazuto quietly dreamed... about him talking to the dark assassin, they fought, so maybe in the end.... it wasnt really a dream.

Sky dreamt about her village about her village how it was before it got attacked. It was a sad yet peaceful dream.

~>♥<~

Xi'Maw continued to walk through the void until she saw two souls moving in slow motion. "Oh my gosh!..." She said noticing one of the souls was of Xeno and the other was of her father.

((There bleh))

Akio fell asleep and dreamed about talking to Raiden.

"There's no need to keep fighting against me. Join by my side and you can have all you want. All you need to do is kill your friends." She offered.

"Yeah... Right. Whatever."

"Alright then.... Kill them or watch them die with your cold, slowly dying eyes."

"No."

"I'll be sure to get an army ready...." Raiden turned, started walking, and disappeared.

Xi'Maw continued towards the souls seeing that if she didn't act, they both would plumit to the abyss of the void. She looked at them scared. "Xe-Xe! Daddy! Quick you have to leave!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back