Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

((Xi isnt there and hasnt appeared yet))

Sky looked down "kazuto?" She landed in front of him "...your remember...or is some trick by that assassin...?"

~>♥<~

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio did as Sky said (Thanks for continuing. My fights are always ruined. I'm gonna give Raiden a proper beating once we get to her).

Kazuto kissed her again. "Yes I told you too this isnt your fault. Im here now baby dont worry," he held her close with all of his warmth.

"I love you baby, I love you Sky. Im not going anywhere again I promise. It will be alright. " He reassured her.

Sky wiped her tears and kissed him. "I love you, I want to be with you. I wont love anyone one else. Your the only person I'll be with. Dont you ever forget that" and she kissed him again.

~>♥<~

((I would be saying cute and romantic but uh I'm dead so if you can get moon that would be wonderful.))

Kazuto kissed her twice back. "I love you too. Thats why I will stay with you forever. Your mine and always mine. Your so beautiful, so perfect, so the one I fell in love with." Kazuto kissed her again.

Sky finally smiled. "Lets go back to the spring...I think you take another dip in it...just to be safe.."

~>♥<~

Kazuto nodded and picked her up bridal style. He sprinted to the spring. On arrival hr sat her down and threw off his shirt, sliding in.

"She is gonna be walking for to come....I'll be right back...now that I know where she is...give me an hour. " she got up and back to where nana is at full speed it took her 30 minutes to get there. She grabbed her abd quickly flew back which also took her 30 minutes. She placed nana down "sorry we left you behind again..." she ssid sheepishly. She thenvwent and sat next to kazuto.

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back