Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

((Xeno is in an underground place trying to revive his dead child and wife and is explaining to Kazuto why they died and the choices Xeno made.))

((You're outside the room with ever. The door isn't guarded so you can enter and hear everything that they say but that means you gotta read two or three pages.))

Xi'Maw remained quiet and looked around a bit. This was all a bit confusing for her. She pouted and glared. ((ULTIMATE CONFUSIOIN))

"Well the.. try to take the hostility down a few notches then." Finished Kazuto before walking back out of the room.

Kazuto accepted the hug, hugging her back. "Dont worry dont worry babe. Xenos just... going through a thing... he'll be alright. Okay?"

Nana Sat crossed legged on the grass asset the back of the group. Age once again felt guilty for what she just did. Nana had used her ability to see and hear what kaz herd and saw.... nana kept quiet. She was just curious and wanted to make sure her friends were alright.

Sky sighed in relief. "I am just glad your safe....can you tell whats in there and whats xeno doing?"

~◆♥◇♡~

"Like I said, he's just having a moment. Lets let him be. And I was down there to protect you, so dont worry nothing can break me when my thoughts are about your safety." Kazuto smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back