Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto leaned against the wall after slamming the door shut behind him. "Come on, before I do use force. Its your fault your causing this hostile aura."

Kazuto walked up to him untul he was face to face with Xeno. "Calm down and stop this nonsense, otherwise you will see a side of me that nobodies seen before."

"I've sensed the darkness in you boy.... And I'm only protecting what I've been working on for a lifetime." Xeno backs up but he is still in a protective position around the containers.

Kazuto steps forward again, suddenly laughing a bit. "Aha! You... you know eh? Ahahah! Well then... do you wamt to see it? Ahahahahaha! You sound interessstttedddd Xenooo." Kazuto laughs histarically and calls out the long words with a slightly different voice and a hiss. "He's not easy... to hold back you know..." Kazuto slaps himself in the forehead while gritting his teeth together.

Kazuto smacks his head a couple of times again before looking back up to him. "Now whats so important here that keeps you from fighting even me?"

Kazuto instant teleports to one of the containers with his hand to it. "Move a muscle and i squeeze and break whatever the hell this is."

Xeno stares at Kazuto in horror "milo they are in there....." Xeno let's tears roll down his face "Xila and Verona."

"Like I said you'll make a hard choice in the future.... I made mine and regretted it ever since." Xeno walked up to the containers and said "I wanted to revert that mistake by trying to bring them back..."

"The darkness was my mistake..... Raiden gave me a choice to either come with her or stay, to choose between darkness or sadness... I chose darkness but because of that I had to leave them." Xeno cried

"I see that! But what Im asking is what do you need to revive them!!!" Kazuto puts his hand on either one of Xenos shoulders and shakes him.

"Because it's my fault that they died!" Xeno sighs "Xi was the general of the Alterian platoon and we attacked the enemy city. That's the reason my city was attacked and why my family was killed because I made the mistake of listening to my leader..... Kelcia."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back