Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Kazuto smiles and holds his hand to her cheek. "Yeah, it feels better babe." He moves his face a little closer.

Elsa was wandering the mountains when she suddenly felt a dark presence. She was suprised as she expected she was alone and safe in the mountains.

Kazuto blushes and turns away quickly then runs forward a good 20 feet. "Eh, oh yeah hurry up guys!" He yells out.

Xeno looked around and he then looks at the container "I'm sorry Kazuto but I lied to you..... These don't hold my family......" Xeno was walking toward a small container and opened it to reveal a crystal that was glowing. He then grabs it and stabs his hand with it. It changed color from yellow to purple "there we go my DNA was transferred now to link this to my memory...." He then lifts it to his head and it pierces into his mind and establishes a link. "Now if I die they can revive me with my memories intact." He puts the crystal down and leaves a note on a data pad explaining how to clone him and he leaves the room.

(Sorry I was afk. Back now.)

Elsa wasn't afraid as she walked out of the shadows. "Oh I thought I was alone it appears I was wrong." She said.

"I mean you no harm. My name is Elsa." Elsa replied. She didn't even flinch when Xeno transformed. She often thought she was a monster because of her powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back