Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi'Maw twitched slightly. Her mind felt like it had been rushed with odd things that she didn't know about.

"Well that, but its also means.....uh well, why dont you come with us. I might be able to explain just about...everything..." Fantra said.

Eliza looked back at the girl in shock,"E-eh?! H-h-how did you know what I was thinking about?!" She spoke as she checked her magic to see if there was something wrong.

Eliza stared at the person and thought for a moment,"If I go with these people... should I trust... Hmm..." It didn't took long as Eliza sighed knowing her answer,"Hmm... Okay I'll join your party!" She exclaimed!

"Ah... Is that so..." She sighed as she mentally facepalmed herself,"I really need to learn to hide my thoughts.." She thought.

"Okay can we just hurry up!" Wernox said impatiently. "But okay, you can come with us for answers if you want okay."

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

She kept her eyes clothes as now she began to calm down. The box still attached to her back began to glow a bright white.

"Interesting the box is glowing so it's connected to you." Xeno was now being cautious about it

Eliza smiled in joy that she won't be alone anymore and nodded,"Okay!" She exclaimed following the new friends she made but remembered something,"Ah! I haven't found out your names yet! May I know them?" She asked.

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked around a bit until seeing the male. "E-Eh.... W-What did you... do you Xi'Maw?" She said while pouting sadly.

Wernox sighs impatiently. "Listen we can introduce ourselves along the way okay. We really need to get going."

"I sped up your evolution process but now I must leave." Xeno then proceeds to exit the room

"Nice to meet you Sky!" At least she knew someone as "mister in a rush" told them to keep moving as she pouted,"Hmph..."

She gasped and quickly stood. She leaped and grabbed onto one of his tentacles. "Nuuuuh!!" She said a bit frightened. "B-But..... You friend!"

(Akio ill get you in on it.)

But Wernox then began to remember something. He then ran back to the clinic Akio was in.

(You were injured)

"You can accompany me if you want but stay here I'll be back." Xeno then proceeds to exit and he flies to the village cloaking himself and power but everyone feels a dark presence.

"Oh god dammit I almost forgot about you. But anyways to sum it up for you, me and some guys are going to a shrine in Ravenwing. Wanna come?" Wernox said quickly.

"Sure." Akio jumps out of bed and remembers the creature. "Do you happen to know where Raiden can be found?"

*MY EYE COLOR CHANGED IN REAL LIFE. O: My brown eyes went from brown to Jade Green*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back