• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Magic Space Dragon Teens: Out of Character Discussion

Rules

Don’t be a dick to other players. Speak up if someone is being a dick to you. It costs nothing to politely tell another player that, idk, dead baby jokes make you uncomfortable, and it costs nothing to not make dead baby jokes in front of another player who just told you that they’re uncomfortable by your jokes.

Are you the RP creator? No? Then don’t tell people how to play their characters. You can tell them where to post their characters (in the OOC thread until I say so), though.

Cause drama by being an entitled and self-centered twat and see how fast I eviscerate you. Hint: very fast.

On the flip-side, fictional in-character drama is A-OK. Just let me know beforehand so I can help you build out your B-plot.

You may post here if you're in the RP.

You may also post here if you're not in the RP but just want to ask questions because you're thinking about joining.

Solicitors will be shot.

ElementUsernameUsername
FireDreamtiqueElenion Aura
Water
Earth
Wood
MetalAgent23Yennie
AirFrankNoble Scion
Lightning
VoidAllHailDago
BloodNatealiekibou

Last edited:
for the FIRST time in my life im FIRST for somethin hah ha FIRST

shit boy what if i dont have my oc figured out 100% what if i dont know if i want to uSE MY POWERS FOR GOOD OR EVIL?

shit boy what if i dont have my oc figured out 100% what if i dont know if i want to uSE MY POWERS FOR GOOD OR EVIL?
Don't worry, this isn't a contract. This is just session zero, so we all get an idea of who wants to do what. Or who.

Guess I'll just watch, no damn clue what character I'd make xP
Would it be okay for me to maybe consider one later if I get an idea?
If not, that's perfectly fine, wouldn't want to disturb the flow of things.

This looks excellent. Mind if I join as a demon who offers deals to humans (among other things).
Sure! The form I linked should be mobile friendly. And you can PM me later with character ideas.

Also i am on mobile and coding Is a nightmare can I do a codeless Cs?
Codeless is fine, I can do up the code for you later.

Would it be okay for me to maybe consider one later if I get an idea?
There's an option on the form for that. ;3

Sure! The form I linked should be mobile friendly. And you can PM me later with character ideas.

Codeless is fine, I can do up the code for you later.

There's an option on the form for that. ;3
Is there? If so, I didn't see it, sorry xP

Wazzap? By having me here though Weli you're agreeing that this RP will inevitably turn into Dungeons & Dragons.

Wazzap? By having me here though Weli you're agreeing that this RP will inevitably turn into Dungeons & Dragons.
No, by having you here, you agree to play strangely sexually buff shark guy as an antagonist.

Well I figure now's a good time to start this thing. Here, have most definitely not a Tomoko clone.
Elinoria
  • 650d8c2095636d0b33b2ffb542540b17.jpg

Absolutely a regular human girl!​
    Name: Elinoria (Nora)

Appearance: A typical high school girl with long black hair into a ponytail and a pair of glasses. A rugged drifter with a leather jacket and a six pack. A mature woman with a pencil skirt and a fur coat. Literally a five story tall dragon.

She's a shapeshifter.

Personality: Nora is freaking obsessed with human culture and dives headfirst into anything she finds interesting. She's not above using her natural charisma and likability to get what she wants, but will always stop short of doing anything "that would be embarrassing or increase the age rating".

Backstory: When a succubus turns 15 they have matured enough to be able to use their powers to devour the souls of the living. Elinoria entered the world to follow in the footsteps of her race. She vowed to consume all who came in contact with her...

Which lasted for about all of ten seconds before she became enamored with the human world.

She then made the decision to abandon her job as a succubus and instead live among the humans to explore their world and experience their culture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back