• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic candy shoppe OOC

Of course i could just happen to step on candy that someone else had dropped in cave and that brings me to shop, but i would still wait that all are in shop.

Like: Tup eats rare candy that only opens portals in Earth. So if teens wants out of other worlds than Lilian's they need Tup.

But for mortals the candy wears off but things other then mortals if they eat the candy once the effects are permanent.

Perfect! ill look at it tmorow plus we should wait for the other member of the group to see if they like these ideas. I'm open all day tomorrow off and on so we can discus further then. That ok?

Perfect! ill look at it tmorow plus we should wait for the other member of the group to see if they like these ideas. I'm open all day tomorrow off and on so we can discus further then. That ok?
Just remember that there's 7-9 hours when i am not available, as i sleep. (It's normally inside of 9 hours before what clock is now)

Also already edited background.

Also there is candy that dose other things then just teleporting ill explain that tomorow by for now i have to go so bye!.:closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyescryingfrown:

I wrote that portals that Tup makes stays open until she steps through them and closing then.
And portals always open in supply room, out of sight of shopping area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back