• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic candy shoppe OOC

Tup can't make fire without tools and tools doesn't include matches or lighters, those as magic to her... oh boy when any of you shows matches to her.

How well Lilian knows creatures from other worlds? As Earth humans will not recognize what gender Tup is, not even that she is goblin unless they have read or saw fantasy before.

Tup knows about humans from her world, but will suffer to recognize Sabrina as girl. And knows about some of fantasy creatures/races that her tribe has taught to her or she has seen. Different thing is what she calls them in human language (if she even call them in human)

IDK, I'd like to imagine she's probably well studied but she probably wouldn't know many unique creatures.

Well it would be most likely same situation than with Tup, they will know about creatures from their worlds, there's creatures in their own world that they don't know and variations of creatures between worlds.
Tup would be so confused if she meets goblins from world where there's only Male goblins.

Tup doesn't need magic, minus magic sticks (matches) Tup is one that huumans sents to small, dark and warm places and hopes that Tup does what needed to do.

I see. Would you like to actually introduce Lilian a little later in? Or maybe have her work as an assistant at the candy shop and assist them later? What ever you want

I like the idea of her being a helper at the candy store and maby since she is magic she can help guid us through the magic world?? we can discuss later because i have to go so sorry!

it's also the people that join it RP because you can't have a RP with one person and I just wanted to check if you guys were ready to start.^_^^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back