• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

RegalWindstar said:
Ah well by now it'd be 6-8 months or so but we've known eachother for 1-2 months more than that.
1. I have no idea what face-time is 2. He doesn't seem to take electronics with him. 3. hes very busy all the time.

Its been like this before he returns after 3-4 months and we spend a week together or so and then hes off again. *sighs*

Trust me I've tried talking to him about it but, his job is oh so important. :(

I'm jealous of his job, I'm jealous of his co-workers. I'm jealous his job and co-workers get more of his time than I his own GIRLFRIEND does.

We know we love eachother yes but I honestly feel neglected! Am I selfish for feeling that way?

I actually don't know what his job is I never bothered to ask all I know is he helps people. I know its not a bad line of work. I know he travels a lot. I see no reason to ask him.
I don't think you're selfish for feeling that way. Maybe a bit insecure, which is something you will have to overcome of you're planning on making the relationship a long term one, but that's totally normal.

Sleep is a necessity when you're going to a dinner party the day after.

So, hello to all. I was wondering if you all are still accepting, as it seems like people have just popped in and out of the rp, but you all also seem to have a good story going, and I don't want to disrupt.

Forbidden said:
So, hello to all. I was wondering if you all are still accepting, as it seems like people have just popped in and out of the rp, but you all also seem to have a good story going, and I don't want to disrupt.
O hay. ^^

You can join. No problem. :D

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Hahahahaha I like the decreasing Es. And i had a Idea i wanted to try.

[/QUOTE]
Tell meeh. *stares*

Ok...because i feel like bringing some angst i wanna kill off Ellies grandma and have their shop be burned down by the hunters.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Ok...because i feel like bringing some angst i wanna kill off Ellies grandma and have their shop be burned down by the hunters.

[/QUOTE]
*gasp* You are a heartless monster! O.o

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Hehehehe > :D

[/QUOTE]
But, do you think you could wait until the day after tomorrow with doing that? 'Cause, that would probably cause a lot of drama and angst and character shit, where it would pull Ellie and Vincent closer, and Madame Bernet would probably have to be there to be all wise and knowing and stuff, and Ellie freaks out and learns a lot about herself. O.o

And I'm not going to be on here tomorrow. :c

But, if you feel that Ellie can handle loosing her home and grandmother without the support of two of her friends, go right on ahead. ^^""

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Nah bro she's gonna have a freakin breakdown xD . k I'll
wait no problem .

[/QUOTE]
Oh, thanks, that's mighty sweet of you. ^^

Elfia Nightwing]Hahaha so what do you wanna do? ^w^ [/QUOTE] It would seem the wonderful [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15456-mr-swiftshots/ said:
@Mr Swiftshots[/URL] fixed that for us. He's a real sweetheart. <3

I am in a very good mood, and I don't know why.

@Cryobionic I was thinking it might be a good idea to build character relationships more, I was thinking of them doing something peaceful and sweet like going to a festival (though it could turn into a crap fest xD full of drama)

RegalWindstar said:
@Cryobionic I was thinking it might be a good idea to build character relationships more, I was thinking of them doing something peaceful and sweet like going to a festival (though it could turn into a crap fest xD full of drama)
That sound like a good idea, and I've actually been thinking of proposing something like that, too. ^^ You beat me to it, you overgrown sugarplum, you. *glares dramatically*

What do you propose, besides the festival?

Cryobionic said:
It would seem the wonderful @Mr Swiftshots fixed that for us. He's a real sweetheart. <3
I am in a very good mood, and I don't know why.
listen M9 1 w1ll com3 ova th3r3 and 360 n0 sc0p3 you , 1v1 me on rust you scrub lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back