• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

Metaphysics said:
Ok I'm up. What'd I miss now?
Well... *looks away sheepishly* The group saved Spooks, and now she's at the cafe, Akira's father died and Vincent is pissed. Also, there's two new characters, an imp named Oliver and a young witch named Estelle. ^^""

Cryobionic said:
Well... *looks away sheepishly* The group saved Spooks, and now she's at the cafe, Akira's father died and Vincent is pissed. Also, there's two new characters, an imp named Oliver and a young witch named Estelle. ^^""
And a third who's going to be introduced when I get my computer up and running again xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

So, I'm going to a buddy of mine's going away party later tonight, which means that I'm probably not going to be posting much. ^^"" I'm sorry about that, people.

@Metaphysics

@Elfia Nightwing

I'll also be gone for a bit, but a tad longer.Two weeks, to be exact.

During that time I probably won't be able to contribute much but I'll try and follow the storyline by bringing my computer. Since I didn't mention Jun's whereabouts after Spooks' rescue, let's just say he's huddled away at his apartment, munching on iron supplements and dozing to regain the pints of blood he loss at the mansion.

Wishing the best for the RP! Good luck, everyone!

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]what did i miss im just back from vacation sorry i wasn't posting

[/QUOTE]
Well when it comes to the Ball you completely missed it, we already saved spooks. Akira had things revealed to her she doesn't understand, her father was killed and now a group of Fairies who learned dark magic and were banished are after her oh and me and thistle Decided, Akira will be with Alexander in the end of all of this instead of Jun.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]what did i miss im just back from vacation sorry i wasn't posting

[/QUOTE]
And, we've also gotten to know that the hunters are building a new body for Serathi, introduced two new characters, Estelle and Oliver, started a plot to get back the coven master Madame Bernet, because Akira's lovetoy has her locked up somewhere with an impostor in her place. Also, Estelle almost blew op the eifel tower once. Which is cool. Also, the Brimstone Order is now involved.

I'm going to get some sleep, so I wont be on for either 8 or 10 hours. (Unless someone wakes me up or unless I'm more tired than I think then it could end up beign a full 12 hours)

Cryobionic said:
Good night! ~

@RegalWindstar

@Elfia Nightwing

I don't know who should control her. What do you guys think? ^^
Do you think you could perhaps control the Madame, Because Elfia isn't here, I don't know what the Madame is like so I can't. *grumbles grouchily* And I want to get RPing more again. I'm booooored

RegalWindstar said:
Do you think you could perhaps control the Madame, Because Elfia isn't here, I don't know what the Madame is like so I can't. *grumbles grouchily* And I want to get RPing more again. I'm booooored
You want me to play an old lady witch? I guess I can try... don't blame me for butchering her character, though. :/

Ok since i'm probably gonna half to leave soon i'll just explain everything my charas are gonna do:

Maria wants the snakes because snakes are attracted to gorgons so they will them to Estelle and Oliver.

Estelle will reveal to Oliver that her mom abadoned her because she found out she and her dad wern't full witches/ warlocks and she ran off with a human.

Ellie will just be Ellie and reveal her scary mommy side when she finds Estelle.

* throws glitter in the air* the rest is up to you after all that just pretend their there being them and when i leave again Cryo you have to be Madame Bernet again, that was amazing xD

I'm getting off at 1030ish in my time so if you guys are on I'll see you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back