• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

Hm.. I introduced a new character, an Imp named Oliver, Mazus go into the building, Vincent and Mazus are on their way to find y'all and Oliver just tripped over Jun. I think that's it at least. ^^

@Cryobionic xD Literally tripped over Jun? Poor Jun. *hugs Jun* poor poor jun. *hugs you* Anyway I never want to go out again my feet are dead oh soooo dead. On top of that we got poutine and wow it was sooo much. My stomach hurts xD

@Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing *Hugs Elfia* Cryo, Poutine is french fries, cheese curds and gravy sometimes there is bacon too. Its a delicious warm dish that honestly for me atleast gives you the feeling of home. *Sighs happily* Americans have tried to replicate it but according to Americans it fails or is not as good as Canada's ^_^

French fires, cheese and... gravy? O.o I've never tired it, though now I kinda want too. ^^""

Reindeer meat gives me the feeling of home. Ever tried that, huh, huh? O.o

Cryobionic said:
You should try smoked, dried and salted reindeer hearts. :D
Sounds like a plan, also who's turn is it to continue the rp? xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Dnaleri017 said:
Sounds like a plan, also who's turn is it to continue the rp? xD
It's mine, but I don't know what to write.

Hey... when Mazus said that the other people were in the other room, who did he mean?

Cryobionic said:
It's mine, but I don't know what to write.
Hey... when Mazus said that the other people were in the other room, who did he mean?
Everyone except Akira and maybe Alexander unless Jun moved after getting stabbed.

Yeah, heart. ^^

But... that doesn't really work, does it, because Vincent was with Alexander when Mazus and Oliver teleported to him, and then Mazus teleported both of them away from Alexander, and then Oliver ran for the hills when Mazus and Vincent went to find... who? It's so confusing. O.o

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]I guess heart can't be worse then gizzard...

[/QUOTE]
You've eaten the gastric mill of an animal? O.o

Cryobionic said:
Yeah, heart. ^^
But... that doesn't really work, does it, because Vincent was with Alexander when Mazus and Oliver teleported to him, and then Mazus teleported both of them away from Alexander, and then Oliver ran for the hills when Mazus and Vincent went to find... who? It's so confusing. O.o
I'm not sure then xD Graeme at least is down there killing cultists for sure xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back