• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

@Cryobionic I got so confused I just gave up :/

I don't even know where Alexander is anymore. Akira was never notified Vincent heard her so she is still looking for the others to get help.

I just got so damn lost by the RP, I'm just *shrugs* Giving up and leaving spooks to you guys I can't keep up with all this crazy crap >.<

@Cryobionic I just realized someone could take the "Crazy crap" part wrong, I did not mean it offensively Its just how I talk. Its not meant to be an insult. Sorry >.<

RegalWindstar said:
@Cryobionic I got so confused I just gave up :/
I don't even know where Alexander is anymore. Akira was never notified Vincent heard her so she is still looking for the others to get help.

I just got so damn lost by the RP, I'm just *shrugs* Giving up and leaving spooks to you guys I can't keep up with all this crazy crap >.<

@Cryobionic I just realized someone could take the "Crazy crap" part wrong, I did not mean it offensively Its just how I talk. Its not meant to be an insult. Sorry >.<
I agree that it's quite the clusterfuck right now. And don't worry, I didn't take offence at all. ;)

Let's see....*sucks in deep breath*

Ellie and Maria were transported back to the cafe by Mazus when he sought to keep them from danger; Maria returned to the Coven soon after. Currently inside the mansion are Vincent and Graeme, who are searching for the other half of the party which is Alexander and Jun. They've been joined by a young imp named Oliver, who is currently in the same room as Alexander and Jun. Seems as if all the cultists have been defeated at this point.

Spooks is somewhere inside as well, along with her maid/bodyguard (?), Uria, who is, I think, an Archdemon that commands fire. I believe Mazus is inside the mansion as well, with Vincent and Graeme, but I'm not entirely sure about that part.

Lastly, Akira is outside the barrier surrounding the mansion. I don't think she ever found a way back inside because of the new seal.

Hopefully that helps clear things up. O.o It was a comfort for myself just to type everything out and attempt to get everything straight. Please fill free to add anything I've missed!

Metaphysics said:
Uria is the one with the maid, who is also a demon.. Spooks is lost in the manor
Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
What does Uriel want to do, except from getting her sister back, I mean? ^^

Metaphysics said:
Just talk to her.
Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
Is she going to have one of her maids bring the group to her? And.. why is she letting Spooks walk around, lost? I'm kind of confused, you see. ^^""

Wait. Sorry, just got this, but is Spooks still in the mansion? Or has she left left?

@Metaphysics

How do you guys feel about a time skip back to the cafe? I mean, they've found Spooks, (abruptly, because I didn't feel like this was going anywhere, and some people were left out) and to be honest, I really wanna get back. -sigh-

Cryobionic said:
How do you guys feel about a time skip back to the cafe? I mean, they've found Spooks, (abruptly, because I didn't feel like this was going anywhere, and some people were left out) and to be honest, I really wanna get back. -sigh-
I'm cool with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back