• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Oh mer gosh thank you guys ;.;

[/QUOTE]
*Pops party streamers everywhere and summons a marching band in the power of creative writing.*

Did you have a fun day? ^^

Oh, hm... I'm not sure how advanced her magic is, but could she create something small to ensure the least harm comes to her? Or was there something else you had in mind? :)

@RegalWindstar

Meanwhile... *picks out colorful pieces of paper from hair and hands cake to Elfia*

Here you are, dear! :D

@Elfia Nightwing

That's true. *thinks*

Here! *hands you a gift, granted by the holy powers of writing* This is a two headed baby Galapagos turtle named Valdemar, he loves bananas and being scratched underneath his chin. Have him.

*looks away sheepishly* I always feel like I have to give gifts to people on their birthdays. ^^

Hey guys, so I'm going to log off in about ten minutes. I'll leave one last reply to any messages or RPs I'm currently engaged in, but after that I'll have to leave.

My eyes hurt from staring at the computer too much. T---T I'm a wimp, I admit it. Dx

thistle said:
Hey guys, so I'm going to log off in about ten minutes. I'll leave one last reply to any messages or RPs I'm currently engaged in, but after that I'll have to leave.
My eyes hurt from staring at the computer too much. T---T I'm a wimp, I admit it. Dx
Aw. I understand, though. My fingers are about to fall off from typing, so I'm thinking of doing the same. ^^"

Metaphysics said:
So what'd I miss?
Well, Vincent and Graeme almost got eaten by hellhounds, Ellie and Marie and Ase were chilling in the woods for a while, but have now joined them in trying to get to Spooks, Akira, Alexander and Jun are trying to stay alive.

Cryobionic said:
Well, Vincent and Graeme almost got eaten by hellhounds, Ellie and Marie and Ase were chilling in the woods for a while, but have now joined them in trying to get to Spooks, Akira, Alexander and Jun are trying to stay alive.
Also Mazus is freeing souls...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Cryobionic said:
Yes, and that. Sorry, it's kind of hard to keep up with everything. ^^""
I'm working in 2 rps at a time trying to keep up, no worries xD

I'll catch up with the RP tomorrow, night everyone!

(From now on, I'll just change my mood changer to signal when I'm on or not.)

Um... Vincent is currently running through the manor trying to find Jun, Akira and Alexander. I am going to sleep. I'm so sorry for leaving at such an exciting part of the RP, but it's almost 8am here and it's beginning to get hard to differentiate between the rp and the dreams I get when I doze off at the keyboard. xD

Just act as though Vincent is there and responding and stuff. Actually, no, treat him as an NPC while I sleep, I want him to be involved even though I'm unconscious. Just.. don't make him do something completely out of character. Please.

Good night! :D

@Metaphysics

thistle said:
I'll catch up with the RP tomorrow, night everyone!
(From now on, I'll just change my mood changer to signal when I'm on or not.)
((Mood changer dont tell me much atm, computer is packed up since I'm moving back to my mom's house xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back