• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

I've missed so much...sorry. I've been super busy this week, and I also haven't been getting notifications for this thread. If anyone could give me a quick summary of what has happened since Tuesday, that would be awesome.

*wakes up confused* Hey guys sorry to just leave you like that I kind of- *goes wide eyes* D-did I accidentally murder a drag queen? *sniff* No... this is paint... glitter, why do I have glitter there... and- *looks around* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME? O.o I look like a rejected, bejeweled fairy! *cries*

But on a more serious note, I wont be on until later tonight. A friend invited me to see a movie with her, which is cool. ^^

*sobs* There's glitter everywhere!

Cryobionic said:
*wakes up confused* Hey guys sorry to just leave you like that I kind of- *goes wide eyes* D-did I accidentally murder a drag queen? *sniff* No... this is paint... glitter, why do I have glitter there... and- *looks around* WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME? O.o I look like a rejected, bejeweled fairy! *cries*

But on a more serious note, I wont be on until later tonight. A friend invited me to see a movie with her, which is cool. ^^

*sobs* There's glitter everywhere!
The evil glitter and paint was my idea... you're welcome :3

@Scattered Ambitions I actually am pretty sure everyone is out of the cafe and walking to the location spooks is supposed to be at, or I mistook something when it came to Elfia & Vincents parts of the RP xD

Scattered Ambitions]Ugh.... [/QUOTE] I noticed your characters in the Neutral NPCs did you draw that yourself? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15783-scattered-ambitions/ said:
@Scattered Ambitions[/URL]

@Scattered Ambitions I have a hard time with bodies but I've been complimented on hair I draw by a lot of ppl before, I personally think the clothes I draw are meh >.<

*hugs* Sooo how've you been?

@Scattered Ambitions Got soaked by rain, Bumped into a thistle bush, Ended up with a stomache ache after eating out, went into two stores I was completely uncomfortable in and always have hated and spent hours in them, Ended up with a bit of a headache and aching back, Had to pee badly but didn't get to a bathroom for the longest time so I was in pain because of it, Aaaand I was late coming back and I came back to the RP being in a mess.

I came back to this.....there are no words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back