• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

I've been following as well. Kinda left at an awkward moment so I'm just biding my time for now. I'll probably be off in about an hour and a half.

Good night! @Elfia Nightwing

@Dnaleri017 So I think that means your an hour behind me. *grabs your phone and shakes it* "YOU BETTER CONTINUE WORKING YOU LITTLE CRAP!"

Vincent looked around the Out of Character tab, wondering what the hell he was doing in a place such as this, when he was supposed to be saving Spooks! But then he realized with a start that his writer, an awesomely brilliant and not at all mentally disturbed individual named Cryo, and what the hell kind of name was Cryo, anyway, had fallen asleep at the keyboard in the middle of writing the rescue scene.

So, without anything to do, and without a writer to force him to do anything, Vincent leaned back against the screen, absentmindedly picking at his stitches while he waited for his writer to wake up.

@Dnaleri017 Depends on how long you exactly were gone, I'm not 100% sure when you left, but lets see... Mushy romantic crap, rivalry... *drools over Jun and Alexander* *looks at you* don't judge meh xD um and I think we're on our way to save spooks.

RegalWindstar said:
@Dnaleri017 Depends on how long you exactly were gone, I'm not 100% sure when you left, but lets see... Mushy romantic crap, rivalry... *drools over Jun and Alexander* *looks at you* don't judge meh xD um and I think we're on our way to save spooks.
Got it, thanks :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

*picks up bucket of hot pink paint* I'll give him a coat or two of this...

Kinda curious to know what Cryo's reaction will be. x)

I'll see you guys tomorrow! About to head to bed. Good night!

*dumps paint on cryo and sets a fan full of glitter beside him* glitter is evil. That's why it's gonna be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back