• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]so you made up for 62 hours of consciousness with 10 hours of sleep. i do believe that's healthy.

[/QUOTE]
Hey! I live on a weird sleep schedule, don't judge me! D:

No, but on a more serious note, I do have prescribed medication for it, but I almost never use it since it gives me a "hangover" the next morning.

@Metaphysics

Jun was tending Spooks for a bit while she was troubled, and eventually waited till she fell asleep. He was going to inform Vincent and Ellie of Spooks' condition eventually. Sorry for assuming she fell asleep! D:

Her... room? Where's her room? x)

Oh, and sorry for not responding to the noises, but Vincent and Eve were in the kitchen, and Vincent was basically shouting because he was freaking out, so them hearing anything from another room, would be very unrealistic.

That was my bad. I meant to bring it up earlier in the RP but had to leave IRL before I could mention it. I'm sorry about that. :/

@Metaphysics

[QUOTE="Horizon King]Hey Cyobionic, can I create another character for this RP?

[/QUOTE]
Everybody can have two. ^^

Welcome back! Mia, the young elven child, has just located Spooks' whereabouts. We'll have to figure out what to do with Alexander's troops.

@RegalWindstar

(Thank you *hugs* I don't know how to get Akira back in talking to anyone tho, No one knows who she recruited or who she talked to... don't think anyone would be happy with it tho xD )

I haven't contributed anything since Jun's arrival, but just to be courteous, I'll be back in a few!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back