• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

RegalWindstar said:
Btw do any of you ever want to put on a panda or giraffee costume and twerk around the house with a mega phone singing along to heavy rock songs to annoy people? No? Just me? ..... *hides in a corner* k then
Not exactly. But I am quite fond of dancing around goofily in my skeleton kigu while rocking it to Mozart. *drags you out of the corner*

Cryobionic said:
Not exactly. But I am quite fond of dancing around goofily in my skeleton kigu while rocking it to Mozart. *drags you out of the corner*
xD Lol *hug tackles* You're so friggin awesome! *steals your alcohol and guzzles it* I'm actually a video game drunkard btw. Never play a game with me that has alcohol or you'll never get anything done :P

IRL Its against my morals to drink tho.

Also I love Mozart and Beethoven. Unfortunetly the youtube video with my favorite songs of theirs I can honestly never remember the name of got taken down now I can't find their songs again T^T

*is so dissapointed* My classical musiiiiiic

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Yesh please one star goddess slot please ^w^

[/QUOTE]
K its reserved. I also reserved a slot of unkown for Swift.

RegalWindstar said:
xD Lol *hug tackles* You're so friggin awesome! *steals your alcohol and guzzles it* I'm actually a video game drunkard btw. Never play a game with me that has alcohol or you'll never get anything done :P
IRL Its against my morals to drink tho.

Also I love Mozart and Beethoven. Unfortunetly the youtube video with my favorite songs of theirs I can honestly never remember the name of got taken down now I can't find their songs again T^T

*is so dissapointed* My classical musiiiiiic
Really? Another person who enjoys the classics? This must be my lucky day. When I mentioned in an earlier post in IC that my character Vincent loved Tchaikovsky, it was really just my inner nerd shining through.

Also, trying to master Rondo alla turca right now, but it's nearly impossible. D:

Cryobionic said:
Really? Another person who enjoys the classics? This must be my lucky day. When I mentioned in an earlier post in IC that my character Vincent loved Tchaikovsky, it was really just my inner nerd shining through.
Also, trying to master Rondo alla turca right now, but it's nearly impossible. D:
It truly has been hard to find a fellow lover of the classics. If I knew the name of the songs I like I would tell you them but Unfortunetly all I remember is the song itself. >.< *cries in a corner* curse you memory!!!

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Can you save me a slot too? For child of the fire goddess?

I like classics, but I would rather play one than listen to one.

[/QUOTE]
Its been reserved for you ^w^

I honestly didn't think anyone would really be interested in my RP, I'm so happy <3

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Ohhh i didn't know that, I like listening to Chopin to study. :D

[/QUOTE]
*screams internally in korean*

Cryobionic said:
*screams internally in korean*
Lol xD I seriously love all you guys... err wait not THAT kind of love O.o

I mean as in you're Awesome and I'm glad I met you all. ^w^

RegalWindstar said:
Lol xD I seriously love all you guys... err wait not THAT kind of love O.o
I mean as in you're Awesome and I'm glad I met you all. ^w^
Aw, shucks. You're gonna make be blush!

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots](Screams internally in Irish)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
aw what the heck *Screams internally in Zoo and externally in jungle*

*smiles like the Cheshire cat* (I always pronounced that Cashier cat when its Cheh - shy - er)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots](Screams internally in Irish)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
(Screams internally in old Norse)

Cryobionic said:
(Screams internally in old Norse)
I know how to stop this! *Screams in Banshee* *Screams in donkey* *screams in goat* (None internally xD take that eardrums!

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]( Screams in English)

[/QUOTE]
)

Think of any poor people who stumble upon out weirdness you guys. They'll probably lose their minds xD

our*

RegalWindstar said:
I know how to stop this! *Screams in Banshee* *Screams in donkey* *screams in goat* (None internally xD take that eardrums!
)

Think of any poor people who stumble upon out weirdness you guys. They'll probably lose their minds xD

our*
Alright, alright! Damn, friend, don't blow my ears off!

Cryobionic said:
Alright, alright! Damn, friend, don't blow my ears off!
Yush I WIN! I wiiin I wiiin~ I I I I wiiiiin~ *shakes butt all over place* stands up straight noticing you still here and clears throat* I mean....

Ah what the hell, don't make things seem like a competition around a competitive person ;P

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I'm gonna be gone for a bit, going to visit my grandfather

[/QUOTE]
Okay, see you later then Scat *hugs* it was fun hanging out with you~

Well, my beer is finished, and Imma go snore now, as promised. I don't know when I'll be back again, tomorrow, but I'll probably post a lot. ^^

Okay, see you then, friends! :D

Cryobionic said:
Well, my beer is finished, and Imma go snore now, as promised. I don't know when I'll be back again, tomorrow, but I'll probably post a lot. ^^
Okay, see you then, friends! :D
See you tomorrow Cryo, Sweet dreams. Also God bless you even if your not religious ;)

*pats your head* nighty night sleep tight watch out chocolate bunnies bite back in revenge and will take over this world.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Bye sweet dreams :)

[/QUOTE]
Do you wanna start up a 2 person RP maybe 3 if swift is still here? I was thinking a school one where a extremely cheap all boys school filled with bad boys is opened up to girls too. Its for low income teens. The only goal? Survive school, and possibly find romance? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back