• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]hehehe nope 'w'

[/QUOTE]
By the way, you feel old? I'll be twenty in august. I don't feel old though. I feel fabulous.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Aww, sure. *hugs* Can I borrow your chainsaw?

[/QUOTE]
*hands you My mini chainsaw with the attatched flame thrower and grenade launcher* this one is better *points to the bunny stickers and pink color*

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]*hums to song from sound of music*

[/QUOTE]
"The hills are alive and they're eating people..."

I'm not telling my age, I hate getting too personal but. My birthday is december 21rst

RegalWindstar said:
*hands you My mini chainsaw with the attatched flame thrower and grenade launcher* this one is better *points to the bunny stickers and pink color*
Because it's pink, and has bunny stickers? I can understand it being better because of the flame thrower and grenade launcher, but pink, and bunnies?

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]*Laughs* Wait! I forgot, your supposed to be sleeping!

[/QUOTE]
No I'm not. I haven't finished my beer yet!

Nooo us canadians don't *rolls eyes* we were never born like humans we rose from the snow and took human form :P

Really now xD your so weird

(Also its coming up with an error when I try to quote someone, Imma reload the page)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]WADIYATALKINABEET! I'm completely sane
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
Yeah keep tellin yourself that buddy xD

Btw do any of you ever want to put on a panda or giraffee costume and twerk around the house with a mega phone singing along to heavy rock songs to annoy people? No? Just me? ..... *hides in a corner* k then

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Save me a slot windstar
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
For which type? The star goddesses children or one of the other Gods / Goddess's children?

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]it's interesting :D I love the plot.

[/QUOTE]
Do you also want a slot saved for you? ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back