• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Woohoo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
*hug tackles* Nyahahaha, now you two can never escape meh :P

Oh, before I forget, I won't be posting anything in the actual IC tab until tomorrow. I've gone two days without sleep and now I'm drinking. I don't trust myself to not write something potentially plot destroying in my current state of mind.

Oh, I can see it now, the horror! "Vincent smiled sheepishly at Ellie, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.Leaning in close, his face only a few inches from hers, he licked his lips, cupping her cheek softly. "Ellie... there is something I have been wanting to ask of you." He murmured, his voice husky with emotion, gathering up his courage, he finally asked the one question that had been lingering on his mind since day he had met her. "Ellie, do you want to... have a tea party?"

OH THE HORROR! THE AGONY!

Cryobionic said:
Oh, before I forget, I won't be posting anything in the actual IC tab until tomorrow. I've gone two days without sleep and now I'm drinking. I don't trust myself to not write something potentially plot destroying in my current state of mind.
Oh, I can see it now, the horror! "Vincent smiled sheepishly at Ellie, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.Leaning in close, his face only a few inches from hers, he licked his lips, cupping her cheek softly. "Ellie... there is something I have been wanting to ask of you." He murmured, his voice husky with emotion, gathering up his courage, he finally asked the one question that had been lingering on his mind since day he had met her. "Ellie, do you wan't to... have a tea party?"

Bwahahaha xD oh my friggin goodness. Thats it no more alcohol for you *takes it away still laughing* then again... *starts thinking how worse/ funnier you'd get if given more* hmmm.... > :)

Cryobionic said:
Oh, I can see it now, the horror! "Vincent smiled sheepishly at Ellie, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.Leaning in close, his face only a few inches from hers, he licked his lips, cupping her cheek softly. "Ellie... there is something I have been wanting to ask of you." He murmured, his voice husky with emotion, gathering up his courage, he finally asked the one question that had been lingering on his mind since day he had met her. "Ellie, do you want to... have a tea party?"

Ok, your not allowed to be awake anymore. And I agree with Regal, no more alcohol for you. Now, go to sleep.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Ok, your not allowed to be awake anymore. And I agree with Regal, no more alcohol for you. Now, go to sleep.

[/QUOTE]
Haha xD hello there~ Y'know its quite rare anyone agrees with me ;P

Anyway its nice to meet you. ^w^

I've endured being bonked in the head all day with my own action figurine collection, being soaked to the bone after a water fight and tolerated several hours of "can we play the sims, yet?"

I think I deserve a couple of drinks. *pouting*

RegalWindstar said:
Haha xD hello there~ Y'know its quite rare anyone agrees with me ;P
Anyway its nice to meet you. ^w^
Well, you don't know if it is nice to meet me. I could be horrible and mean and other words that my brain cant think of right now. But hello.

Cryobionic said:
I've endured being bonked in the head all day with my own action figurine collection, being soaked to the bone after a water fight and tolerated several hours of "can we play the sims, yet?"
*Grabs sims 3 and grins evily and says in a sing song voice* Can we play the sims yet?

Seriously though I think the best thing for you would be getting some rest not drinking.

Some rest could get rid of headaches where as drinking could give you one

Cryobionic said:
You can drink tomorrow, or when you wake up. Just go to sleep.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Well, you don't know if it is nice to meet me. I could be horrible and mean and other words that my brain cant think of right now. But hello.

[/QUOTE]
lol xD that is true. But eh, I always assume people in a nice community are nice. Now if I've had many bad run ins in a community *cough* Smallworlds *Cough* I'll suspect everyone as backstabbing little traitors who I shouldn't waste my time with. *Glares at my old RP "Friends" From Smallworlds* Backstabbing, people using, snobby little controling, excluding, drama queen, vain witches!

Anyways you do seem like well not a bad person so far your leaving a good first impression ^_^

WADIYATALKINABEET here in Ireland we drink alcohol instead of taking aspirin

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]WADIYATALKINABEET here in Ireland we drink alcohol instead of taking aspirin

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]If you don't, I can gaurentee you that I will find out where you are, take a plane over to Europe, go to where you are, and drug you. Do you understand?

[/QUOTE]
I'm just *laughing so hard* Just... done I'm done with you guys *dies of laughter* oh my friggin goodness xD

RegalWindstar said:
lol xD that is true. But eh, I always assume people in a nice community are nice. Now if I've had many bad run ins in a community *cough* Smallworlds *Cough* I'll suspect everyone as backstabbing little traitors who I shouldn't waste my time with. *Glares at my old RP "Friends" From Smallworlds* Backstabbing, people using, snobby little controling, excluding, drama queen, vain witches!
Anyways you do seem like well not a bad person so far your leaving a good first impression ^_^
Points to you for efficiently insulting your enemies without using so much as a single no-no word. *impressed*

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]That last post probably ruined my good first impression, didn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Nope not at all xD if anything it made it better

Cryobionic said:
Points to you for efficiently insulting your enemies without using so much as a single no-no word. *impressed*
Thank you, tho in my head I was using much much different words xD

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]WADIYATALKINABEET here in Ireland we drink alcohol instead of taking aspirin

[/QUOTE]
UP HIGH, BUDDY!

RegalWindstar said:
I'm just *laughing so hard* Just... done I'm done with you guys *dies of laughter* oh my friggin goodness xD
I just have to note, that that last comment of mine was not a joke. I have done that before. My friend refused to sleep, so I took the bus to her house (she lives two states away from me) and drugged her.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I just have to note, that that last comment of mine was not a joke. I have done that before. My friend refused to sleep, so I took the bus to her house (she lives two states away from me) and drugged her.

[/QUOTE]
Okay that makes you sound Crazy, but eh I still think your awesome xD also a good friend.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Thank you. I don't often hear the last part, usually just the crazy part.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I'm used to having crazy friends plus if a Friend isn't getting sleep its not good for their health. You had different options of course but your choice would have helped and helping makes you a very good friend.

Oh also a friend of mine whos like a sister to me is rejoining this site, she lost her old account. She wants to know what the difference between Casual and Simple RPing is. Even I wonder what it is. Anyone know?

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]You don't want to know what we use for morphine Hahaha

[/QUOTE]
We use moonshine. For real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back