• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]If you don't, I can gaurentee you that I will find out where you are, take a plane over to Europe, go to where you are, and drug you. Do you understand?

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry yourself none. Imma finish my beer, then drift off into dreamland. No need for drugs or international plane trips. <3

I appreciate the sentiment, though.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Wow.... I didn't get any of these notifications xD

[/QUOTE]
Elfia! :D

Cryobionic said:
Don't worry yourself none. Imma finish my beer, then drift off into dreamland. No need for drugs or international plane trips. <3
One time I stayed awake for six hours....THE HORROR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cryobionic said:

Elfia! :D
*raises eyebrow* xD *dies laughing again*

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Wow.... I didn't get any of these notifications xD

[/QUOTE]
Hello are you as Crazy as the others? xD Its nice to meet you anyways. *Puts on Panda costume and munches on Bamboo*

Well now you all have gone and done it I'm so comfortable here I'm finally being weird me ;P

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Oh dear god....I just realized something...

[/QUOTE]
Did you realize a pink and purple hippo elephant is in your shower eating your bathroom curtains with peanut butter and smores?

Just...don't ask.. its my brain.. don't ask for the sake of yours

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Oh dear god....I just realized something...

[/QUOTE]
What did you realize, what did you realize? :3

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]One time I stayed awake for six hours....THE HORROR.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
... wat?

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Well, two things actually, first of all, I'm going to cease having a sister soon, and second of all, I've been lying to everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Cease to having a sister? Lying to everyone? Err... should I go? Because this seems like its gonna get private and I don't wanna intrude :o

Tho if something bad is happening, I am here to offer a ear or shoulder should you need one, I love to help.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Well, i'm not on some peoples level... *looks at cyro*

[/QUOTE]
... What's that's supposed to mean? :o

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]My sister is doing backflips down my stairs, and she's going to die, (not really) and I'm not 13.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, Not sure how to react to the backflips thing. Also your age is none of my buisness. I don't care about ages myself as long as someones not some creepy 80 year old man hitting on kids - young women.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]12 and a half

[/QUOTE]
I forgot how young you were. You're so literate that I pegged you for saying you were my age, actually.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]That your weird xD

[/QUOTE]
I made up a plot about a Cafè for monsters, including Mrs. Cromwell, toad warts and a demon with mommy issues. Did you expect anything else? :3

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]12 and a half

[/QUOTE]
If your that young you should be more careful online.

You could get into a lot of trouble giving out your age like that.

Anyways, I'm glad to know your sister isn't hurt or anything like that and I'm glad to know you weren't lieing about something major.

Yeah I may have just met you today but anyone I start feeling close to heck even if I'm not close to them I'm gonna worry.

Anyhow.. Do you wanna be friends? Its okay if you don't. *Grabs chainsaw* if anyone messes with you though *^* I won't forgive them.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]I feel old ; w ;

[/QUOTE]
Elfia would you also like to be friends?

RegalWindstar said:
If your that young you should be more careful online.
You could get into a lot of trouble giving out your age like that.

Anyways, I'm glad to know your sister isn't hurt or anything like that and I'm glad to know you weren't lieing about something major.

Yeah I may have just met you today but anyone I start feeling close to heck even if I'm not close to them I'm gonna worry.

Anyhow.. Do you wanna be friends? Its okay if you don't. *Grabs chainsaw* if anyone messes with you though *^* I won't forgive them.
Aww, sure. *hugs* Can I borrow your chainsaw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back