• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

(Ah it never notified me sorry, also sorry for not keeping it in the ooc tab, I keep forgetting because when RPing with friends not on this site we end up doing it that way sorry)

It was terrible, absolutely horrid. @Cryobionic

@Cryobionic it did notify me of the "what is going on" Well before I left I put my little plan into motion of Akira asking for Alexander's help and so that Alexander stayed in the story and not taken away by the coven I made it so he had kidnapped the Coven leader and left a shapeshifter in her place (Elfia was okay with it) we are supposed to be rescuing spooks, Alexander is a bastard.. aaan thats all I know (also its hard when keeping up with so many RPs to remember about the using the OOC tab so really REALLY sorry about that seriously I am.)

Ok, so let me get this straight...

*takes deep breath* Vincent has been talking to Mia in the kitchen to try and find out where Spooks is being held, whilst at the same time, Akira has been freaking out about a crush and a while Graeme have been planning a way to shapeshift to... protect Akira or save Spooks? And Vincent is now coming out of the kitchen to inform Mazus about Spooks whereabouts... and now Alexander is here?

Okay, I give up on this scene. It's a giant clusterfuck of confusion. xD @RegalWindstar do you wanna control the events from here on out until Akira gets back from the ball?

lol...wait WHAT? O.o *runs and hides* Aw hell naw xD what it is, is well Akira freaked out over Jun (Oh Jun~ *drools*) and how she couldn't be with him idfk whats up with the shapeshift (almost didn't have the f there in shift xD ) thing with Graeme, I don't understand if its for the save spooks or protect Akira.. But Akira had snuck out as soon as she overheard about spooks being missing and got help from Alexander who brought soldiers to help save spooks. So yeah...Alexander is here to help and harrass Akira :P

@Cryobionic

Gaaaaah you two >.< @Elfia Nightwing @Cryobionic I've been in worse as you so elegantly put it cryo "Clusterf*cks" than this :P

@Elfia Nightwing @Cryobionic You are such good friends eh? *rolls eyes* jeez you two xD I'm not gonna be held responsible if the cafe blows up or something then :P (jk... or am I? dun dun DUUUUN. I need a coffee *crawls off for coffee*)

@Cryobionic Also is who RPs spooks online? I wanted to know where spooks was and if it was okay if the Soldiers found her or not. :o

@Cryobionic *throws shoe in embarrassment* Jeez >.< don't put that kind of pressure on me I'm not a miracle worker

@Metaphysics can the soldiers find Spooks? Or is there something specific you want to happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back