• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

@Mr Swiftshots I think Ase is in heaven or something, and Excalibur is in the cafe. ^^"" Also, please use this tab if you wanna ask something not RP related, or without a post over it at least.

Muwahahah.

It's Oliver's natural magnetism on the ladies, of course. Even when he's spewing out his insides, they can't resist his charms. Obviously. U.U

Also, I'm trying not to fall asleep, it's eight AM here right now, and I haven't slept yet. ^^"

Argh, but it irks me to leave the characters like that. GrRrRrR- Okay. *falls asleep on keyboard with a thump* efhhiwefhk

Imma go to bed now. ^^ If you guys reply, I'll be reading it from my phone, I'm not going to answer until tomorrow, though. :3

Night~

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Yep i close tonight so probably wont get off til past 10 -.-

[/QUOTE]
Aw, that sucks!

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Eh, i need thw money, curse my poor college student status!

[/QUOTE]
*pats your head*

I'm currently drawing Ollie. Kinda boring. x)

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]God i wish i still had time to draw...

[/QUOTE]
You could always draw on... wait, what is it you do?

(don't answer if you don't want to!)

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]I've been thinking of buying a art tablet but i wanna wait until i have a little bit more time on my hands.

Retail

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, I've been wanting to get one of those too. *sighs longingly*

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Hahaha the artist dream xD my best friend has one and she loves it

[/QUOTE]
Argh, jealous! I'm currently drawing with my mouse! *grits teeth* x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back