• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]listen M9 1 w1ll com3 ova th3r3 and 360 n0 sc0p3 you , 1v1 me on rust you scrub lord

[/QUOTE]
Oh, shaddap, you adorable n00b.

Bah. Sorry times a billion, but I have to go. I have to get up early for that thing I'm doing tomorrow.

Again sorry.

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]u better be

[/QUOTE]
Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

Guys, my internet is acting up, and being a stubborn dick. So if I don't answer for an extended period of time, I probably lost connection. D:

I'm quite content getting a break from writing while the girls are getting their cossies. ^^ My fingers were starting to cramp up. x)

I might be going swimming idk *stares at my family* MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS AND STOP DRIVING ME BONKERS! *Faceplants into the ground*

Yeah, We usually go swimming at 6-9pm in our pool. Usually it ends up a swim in the moonlight

Well, it is chilly at night. But it doesn't bother me at all. Oh also the pool is about 26 C right now ^w^ *has no clue of temperatures* yay!

I just got in from swimming, I went out to swim about at 8pm (and I posted my last message at 7:49)

Its 9:27 right now

So I swam for 1 & 1/2 hours, made a wish on the very first star, seen some bats that swooped down near our head and then came in and ate fish...Well these past few hours have been good ^w^ <3

Yeah shes cradling what looks like a 14 year old, deal with it *^* shes stronger than she looks

RegalWindstar said:
Yeah shes cradling what looks like a 14 year old, deal with it *^* shes stronger than she looks
*stifles laughter*

Good niiight. *flies off like the shitlord I am*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back