• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

Not gonna be able to reply much right now, unfortunately. I'll just end up butchering my characters, and the entire plot. D:

I'll read along, though, while i'm singing my own renditions of Hanging Tree, 'cause why not.

Oh, and Vincent's (and Ellie's) apartment is indeed on the second floor. I have no idea what Swift meant by it being 30 minutes away, unless ofcourse he was typing about Maria's apartment. Was yoo?

I might be gone for a few hours, terrible storm headed my way. Like really REALLY bad.

Heck if its as bad as its said to be I might not be back until tomorrow even.

RegalWindstar said:
I might be gone for a few hours, terrible storm headed my way. Like really REALLY bad.
Heck if its as bad as its said to be I might not be back until tomorrow even.
Oh, that sucks. :c

Good luck!

@Cryobionic the storm is here, the worst of it isn't here yet. My mother was looking at the weather, it looks like there is a chance we won't get any red but we will get orange. At 1am another storm is coming our way which we are guaranteed to get a big strip of red. going through here. T^T

@Cryobionic also I have Anarchy Arcade on steam, I made a shrine for Ruki-sama (The GazettE singer) *fangirls* I've even seen videos and interveiws and hes sweet and silly. Good looks + Good personality + sexy voice = I'm dead.

RegalWindstar said:
@Cryobionic the storm is here, the worst of it isn't here yet. My mother was looking at the weather, it looks like there is a chance we won't get any red but we will get orange. At 1am another storm is coming our way which we are guaranteed to get a big strip of red. going through here. T^T

@Cryobionic also I have Anarchy Arcade on steam, I made a shrine for Ruki-sama (The GazettE singer) *fangirls* I've even seen videos and interveiws and hes sweet and silly. Good looks + Good personality + sexy voice = I'm dead.
First, I have no idea what red or orange means in relation to the weather. O.o Secondly, why on earth did you tell me about your fangirl shrine? x)

Cryobionic said:
First, I have no idea what red or orange means in relation to the weather. O.o Secondly, why on earth did you tell me about your fangirl shrine? x)
I dunno... *hugs my fangirl shrine* Ruki-sama <3

If I had pictures I'd make a shrine of My BF too but I can't D:

RegalWindstar said:
I dunno... *hugs my fangirl shrine* Ruki-sama <3
If I had pictures I'd make a shrine of My BF too but I can't D:
You don't have any pictures of your boyfriend? O.o

@Cryobionic Unfortunately no, I hope to get some of him someday but hes too busy for us to really do anything together *glares at his job*

Not really considering I loved playing evil possessing mommy dearest Serathi xD Speaking of which maybe she could try swaying Vincent over right now since he's in such a vulnerable state?

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Not really considering I loved playing evil possessing mommy dearest Serathi xD Speaking of which maybe she could try swaying Vincent over right now since he's in such a vulnerable state?

[/QUOTE]
I think he's too concentrated on keeping out his feelings and shielding himself away from everything for that to work, though. x)

I thought so, yeah, why? ^^

...though, next time, you should probably tell me that my character murdered someone in advance. Would be great to have a little heads up, ya know? x)

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Nothing probably. I just started thinking about it, since Vincent ran off.

[/QUOTE]
Yeeeaaahhh.... *sighs* He's probably going to eat someone else this time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back