• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Goodnight, and goodbye.

I have to be gone for about an hour and a half, so don't go on any quests without me, alright?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. ^^

images
there's her house in white though

@Cryobionic *hugs* thank you, I gave advice to a stranger today! I actually spoke to a stranger, usually I'm way too shy to IRL <3

My mother wrote my boyfriend's name on a freezer door in the grocery store and I put a heart around it xD

I also put hearts on every other door O.o

Got hit by grass flying out of a lawnmower, walked by some rich snob yelling at some guy because his toddler stepped on the grass.

Got subway mmmm subway <3

@Cryobionic ^w^ mhm, I'm going to have to go out again tomorrow though, we didn't get everything we need. So how was today for you?

@RegalWindstar Boring. Been in bed all day 'cause I'm sick and stuff. Except for one instance when I went out for a smoke and almost shivered my ass off. Other than that, I really haven't done much. My fiance brought me hamburgers though, so that was nice.

Geez, compared you your actionfilled day, mine seems so boring. T_T

@Cryobionic *hugs* I hope you get better soon Cryo. If you have or get a headache try Meditating music, or warm water on the feet. If you have or get to the point you have a hard time breathing run the tap on hot water leaning over the sink with a towel over your head or have a warm drink. Remember to drink a lot of water / warm drinks and if your throat hurts remember to gargle with salt water, eat things that include garlic, pepper and onion. Make sure you eat soup or stew. Go easy on your stomach try to stay away from harsher foods. When you go to bed make sure to keep your blankets up around your neck. Oranges also help when sick.

Just so you know, you did actually meet me before, right when you started with this rp.

My day? It was ok I guess, I really messed up my back though

RegalWindstar said:
@Cryobionic *hugs* I hope you get better soon Cryo. If you have or get a headache try Meditating music, or warm water on the feet. If you have or get to the point you have a hard time breathing run the tap on hot water leaning over the sink with a towel over your head or have a warm drink. Remember to drink a lot of water / warm drinks and if your throat hurts remember to gargle with salt water, eat things that include garlic, pepper and onion. Make sure you eat soup or stew. Go easy on your stomach try to stay away from harsher foods. When you go to bed make sure to keep your blankets up around your neck. Oranges also help when sick.
Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to at least try some of them, and see how they work. ^^ Appreciate it, brah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back