• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madness

"What does your EMF say?" Logan asked Annie, hand sweeping his cloak after it being changed back as he giving Andrew the thumb up like "good boy".

"It seems... clean." She said placing her finger on her lip, as sh thought. "Either the ghost likes cleaning, or someone has been here recently." She pulled out her EMf and shrugged. "It's a normal 2.1" She said.

"hmm..." Logan grunts "Burn the house down it is...WATCH OUT!"

Logan yelled. He grabs Andrew shoulder and pulls him back, as he leaps forward, pulls out his machete and slash into a black shadow behind Andrew. It disappears.

"Guys...We got company...Whatever it is we need to find, we need to find it, fast!" He said, held the machete tightly in his hand

"yeah no problemo, we can do that emotional shit later...What can you do beside turning people into clowns, kid?" Logan asked Andrew, while Annie stands to his back, weapon also ready

Annie's eyes dart around the room. "This isn't a ghost..." She muttered. "A demon." She said as a howl was heard from down the hall. Doors and windows started to rapidly shake.

"Is any of them can bite off a demon's ass?" Logan asked Andrew. "If yes, you better call it, like right now..."

Logan looks around..."Sulfur, around the corner...I hope you knows your exorcism rites..." He said to Annie, then run out of the room, follow the sulfur smell

@Queen of Fantasy @Cheesesandwitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Surfruaa was scampering around inside the same building, crouching and hunching over as she shovelled through the lower drawers of the kitchen for food. She snarled softly and shook her head, pulling herself up with a light groan before sparking her cig, shuddering. Shakily she reached out to snag a knife from a nearby cutting board and crept out into the hall, smelling fresh flesh and blood.

The demon appears down the staircase, with glowing eyes looking up to Logan. "Ready to surround him." Logan said to Andrew, and then, in a blink of an eye, a flash and a loud noise, then a bullet went straight into the demon right shoulder. It tried to disappear but it can't. With the glowing but surprised eyes, it looks at Logan.

"Devil's trap bullet, bitch!" Logan said, while smokes still coming from Veritas's barrel.

"Now, hotshot, do your thing..." Logan said to Annie, then he notices another shadow sneaking around in the kitchen.

"What? Another one? This day just keep getting better and better..."

@Queen of Fantasy @Cheesesandwitch @Surfruaa

The young woman huffed tiredly and snarled again when she heard a gunshot and voices further down the hallway, without hesitation she began to crawl up and cling into the ceiling, glaring down at the floor and gritting her teeth. "'o's there?!" She snapped, her cockney accent becoming rather apparent.

"A vampire, huh? Kid, you keep the demon here, I'll deal with Sucky over there." Logan said to Andrew and puts Veritas back to the holster, then pulls out his machete, looking at the girl on the ceiling. "You're gonna be the 67th dead vampire to add into my list. C'mere!"

Surfruaa cringed when she heard the man's remark, shaking her head. "Issat what you do? Just kill innocent people to make stupid lists n' tallies? There's summin' wrong wi' ya, mate." She chuckled, staying put on the ceiling. "'Aven't even said anythin' to ya. Just asked is anyone was 'ere and now you wanna kill me? Bloody 'ell!"

@TriBrutal

"Okay" Andrew said, frowning, and summoning in more animals from no where. He reconized the vampires voice, from, somewhere; but disregarded it and kept summoning animals to keep the demon at bay. @Surfruaa @TriBrutal

"Sweetheart, I kill things that kill people...Tell me if you haven't drink anyone's blood, but I'll call it bulls. You're a vampire, sucking the life out of people is what you do. Me, I just do my job, it's called 'Vengeance'." Logan said, still looking at the vampire girl. "So tell me, have you drink anyone's blood?"

@Surfruaa

"Nah, I 'aven't. Not when there are plenty o' bodies n' animals around." She shuddered, gulping to herself. "I ain't a killer, but you sure as 'ell are though, eh? What if all the lovers n' friends n' family o' those YOU killed swarmed ya? You'd be fucked." Surfruaa grinned. suddenly dropping down in front of them.

@TriBrutal @Cheesesandwitch @Queen of Fantasy

"I'll be ready, even if I died, I'll make sure as hell taking some of them with me. I got nothing to lose, but they will..." He put the machete back to the scabbard, still looking at the vampire. "I ain't deny what I am, kid, but be that better than watching same thing happened to me happen to others..."

He finished his cigar, put it down, and continue asking the vampire. "So what are you even doing here?"

"A smart person doesn't want to be caught in this shit..." Logan said, looking at the demon he just trapped, with Andrew's animals surround it, then he said to himself "Is it me or every paranormal creature is the good guy today? The world must have gone mad..."

"Naaaaaah mate, nah. The bad ones are just 'idin', waitin' to snag yer off one-by-one." Surfraa chuckled, buffing the scuff-marks off of her newly-acquired blade. "An' believe me, they will. I've seen it 'appen before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back