• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Archbeast

Here yah go!

6lYbpHb.png

If anyone else wants one please let me know! ^^

Are the elkin just like tiny elves? Or can they be like mini-beastmen? The description was a bit confusing.

Yiyel said:
Are the elkin just like tiny elves? Or can they be like mini-beastmen? The description was a bit confusing.
They are basically elves and Beastman that have smaller features and are short :D .

Sagitarius said:
They are basically elves and Beastman that have smaller features and are short :D .
Mmmmm, if I would've known that, i would've used my Dormouse character ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, would any of you mind teaching me how to make the bar on the right side that shows your characters stats? Thank you, I'm still a bit new to this site and this is my first detailed RP, so feel free to let me know if there is anything I should improve on.

Trickster314 said:
Hi guys, would any of you mind teaching me how to make the bar on the right side that shows your characters stats? Thank you, I'm still a bit new to this site and this is my first detailed RP, so feel free to let me know if there is anything I should improve on.
Sure!

What you want to do is simple. Just use this code:

Code:
[side=Right]
INFORMATION HERE
[/side]

If you want a character banner I can get you one as well! ^^

Here's how my posts are set. I recommend disabling the rich text editor totally when working with code to prevent duplication.

Code:
[center][font=A Google font][img=character banner URL]
[divide=thick][/divide]
[bg=white][side=left][size=4]
[img=Character Image URL]
[b]Name -[/b] Character's Name
[b]Race -[/b] Their Race
[b]Class -[/b] Their Class
[b]Health -[/b] Their Health, check updates
[b]Mana -[/b] Thier manna, check updates
[b]Inventory -[/b] What do they currently have on them?
[b]Location -[/b] Where are they?
[b]Thoughts -[/b] What are they currently thinking?
[b]Status -[/b] Are they wounded? What emotions are they experiencing?
[b]Tags - [/b] Anyone mentioned in your post
[/size][/side][size=5]

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]erm, where did you guys get yoour hp/mp stats from?
Did i miss that? Or do you make them up?

[/QUOTE]
Updates tab. It's been stated everywhere.

Hoki said:
Because Writer-kun wasn't getting any notifications, Dawson was left to suffer in the dark, completely - and almost entirely - oblivious to the present situation. Literally, at this point in time the small human was the only one outside of the loop, about to head over to some kind of merchant NPC when who knows WHAT decided to break out amongst the people around him
Dawson stared with wide eyes, trying to assess what ever it was that was going on in front of him. Were people being friendly and all? Or were they all about to stab the ever loving hell out of each other in this safe zone?

God he was so confused... Then again it wasn't like him to intervene so, oh so casually, he continued to watch with widened, vivid green eyes.

Because Writer-kun frickin' missed notifications and is going to cry because of it.
-strokes- its ok writer-kun senpai, I'll try to make Dawson interact with people x3333333333333333333

Sagitarius said:
-strokes- its ok writer-kun senpai, I'll try to make Dawson interact with people x3333333333333333333
Oh good heavens I'm suddenly worried about his well being xD

Sagitarius said:
lol trust me, the notification things happens way too often for me. its annoying (:<)
It's so infuriating - especially when you're in an rp that moves waaaaay too damn fast so that there's no hope of catching up.

Hoki said:
It's so infuriating - especially when you're in an rp that moves waaaaay too damn fast so that there's no hope of catching up.
loooool aw, well what you can do is go to your alert preferences and check on the persistent alert thing. That way you wont miss a post. But since i cant reply too fast and im in some roleplays that people post like...every minute, it got annoying. So i just leave it off and check my roleplays once in a while.

Sagitarius said:
loooool aw, well what you can do is go to your alert preferences and check on the persistent alert thing. That way you wont miss a post. But since i cant reply too fast and im in some roleplays that people post like...every minute, it got annoying. So i just leave it off and check my roleplays once in a while.
Here's the thing; it is on. -sulks-

Sagitarius said:
awwwwwwww dont sulk you--adorable thing you
tumblr_inline_ne9mjrnw8P1satqzw.gif

it happens xD
....um.... I love the cuddles and all, don't get me wrong, but why did I just bloody imagine Cyrus getting the life squeezed out of him like that XDD

Hoki said:
....um.... I love the cuddles and all, don't get me wrong, but why did I just bloody imagine Cyrus getting the life squeezed out of him like that XDD
Cyrus is too freaking adorable. If Soren wasnt the butt he is, he would probably be like

tumblr_mef3y0WDn91r219jqo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back