• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sagitarius said:
Cyrus is too freaking adorable. If Soren wasnt the butt he is, he would probably be like
tumblr_mef3y0WDn91r219jqo1_500.gif

Muscles, sparkles, tears and all. Ah, I can see it now xD

Sagitarius said:
tumblr_inline_nycpapy87G1ttkzr5_500.gif
*wiggles eyebrows so hard they....*
65837_anime-flcl-fooly-cooly-eyebrows-what.gif

Ok I'll stop now//leaves to write her shit

I just... I just snorted with laughter and it woke up my cat how daRE

Hoki said:
What kind??
I shall. -gets on knee-
i have no idea tbh, we rescued him from a shelter about 4 years ago. He's a grumpy old man tho...So grumpy-old-man Kind. Yours?

gasp. -covers mouth-

Sagitarius said:
i have no idea tbh, we rescued him from a shelter about 4 years ago. He's a grumpy old man tho...So grumpy-old-man Kind. Yours?

gasp. -covers mouth-
Bengal, F4 (which is the first generation of domesticated wild cat appareNTLY). He's absolutely psychotic. He'll be turning 1 in March >w<

-pulls out ring and it's got a god damn pokeball for the sparkly part- I choose you.

Hoki said:
Bengal, F4 (which is the first generation of domesticated wild cat appareNTLY). He's absolutely psychotic. He'll be turning 1 in March >w<
-pulls out ring and it's got a god damn pokeball for the sparkly part- I choose you.
wow! so hes still quite young....enjoy him, give him lotta love ;_; mine is almost 17 years old.

-dies cuz smooth af-

Sagitarius said:
wow! so hes still quite young....enjoy him, give him lotta love ;_; mine is almost 17 years old.
-dies cuz smooth af-
I'll give him plenty of love, my darling. Give yours some sugar from me iffin you don't mind X3

oH DEAR -revives by falling down the stairs and ruining smoothness-

Hoki said:
I'll give him plenty of love, my darling. Give yours some sugar from me iffin you don't mind X3
oH DEAR -revives by falling down the stairs and ruining smoothness-
;_; I will!

-is still dead and they both go to heaven, living happily ever after-

tumblr_inline_ne9mjrnw8P1satqzw.gif

That picture fits in with Mia and Scarlet's case.

Scarlet: I don't want to be cuddle. Kitty: I do. =3

Mia: *Cuddle Scarlet*

Scarlet: NO! Kitty: Nyan. ^w^

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hello, I'm interested in joining this roleplay! Do you play Dragon Nest, by the way? I noticed that you used some of the pictures from it. xD

[/QUOTE]
Your name is beautiful xD

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Our characters went to yours in search for players and spoke to them.

[/QUOTE]
O.o did u tag me?

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hello, I'm interested in joining this roleplay! Do you play Dragon Nest, by the way? I noticed that you used some of the pictures from it. xD

[/QUOTE]
oh and hello!! I used to play yes :D and everybody is welcomed to join ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back