• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Bum Bear]I'm being so lazy right now, but I want to post ;A;

[/QUOTE]
-pets the bum bear- I believe in you

Alright everybody, i have noticed a lack of replies in the RP and honestly, this worries me. This is an RP that I worked very hard on, so it would pain me to see it die. There are so many lovely characters too. So here is the deal, and i'll be putting up a poll to see your opinions:

Since this is a detailed RP, it's obvious that not many people can post long replies all the time. So, in order to keep the story and RP going, i have been thinking of switching it to a 'CASUAL' role play instead. That way, people wont feel obligated to post such long posts in a certain period of time. Maybe that way, we can also get some new members that can help keep things moving along. Since i know some people here get intimidated to join when an RP is detailed.

So what do you think? Please put in your vote at the top of the Thread.

With Love,

Sagi ♥

@Hoki @StoneWolf18 @Trickster314 @Archbeast @Strawberry Preserves @Bum Bear @Cloud Nagasake @NightCasterZ @Ayari @Lotusy @KebabQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:

Alright everybody, i have noticed a lack of replies in the RP and honestly, this worries me. This is an RP that I work hard on, so it would pain me to see it die. There are so many lovely characters too. So here is the deal, and i'll be putting up a poll to see your opinions:

Since this is a detailed RP, it's obvious that not many people can post long replies all the time. So, in order to keep the story and RP going, i have been thinking of switching it to a 'CASUAL' role play instead. That way, people wont feel obligated to post such long posts in a certain period of time. Maybe that way, we can also get some new members that can help keep things moving along. Since i know some people here get intimidated to join when an RP is detailed.

With Love,

Sagi ♥

@Hoki @StoneWolf18 @Trickster314 @Archbeast @Strawberry Preserves @Bum Bear @Cloud Nagasake @NightCasterZ @Ayari @Lotusy @KebabQueen

From experience, KEEP IT DETAILED. If it's switched to casual, it'll turn into a fantasy high school. Millions of overpowered characters, one liners, inexperienced role players...

It would be a shame for that to happen.

@Sagitarius

I will have to agree with @StoneWolf18 . It's hard nowadays to find

an actual "Detailed" RP. There are many to pretend to be one, but

overall they aren't. I do apologize on my end, because I was having some trouble

formulating my thoughts and the occasional bout of laziness. However,

I shall post today.

@StoneWolf18 for prez.

It's for reasons like that that I want to keep my rps labeled as Detailed (even though it only gets a few amount of people anyways lol)

I really don't want to see this go down, and I'm beyond interested in ye story lines that could progress. Plus, this is one of the few rps in which people actually wait for others to respond! -I miss that kind of curtesy so much, and even my rp professionalism has started to suffer-

@Sagitarius

I do think that "detailed" can sound a bit intimidating, it was that way for me, but that's the matter of being new to the site more than anything. Like not knowing how it works in practice, how active one has to be, etc. But as everyone else said, I also think it's better to keep up the standards, since "detailed" does describe this RP pretty well :D @Sagitarius

And I'm also still very much interested in this RP, even if it's a bit slow right now!

Sagitarius said:

Alright everybody, i have noticed a lack of replies in the RP and honestly, this worries me. This is an RP that I worked very hard on, so it would pain me to see it die. There are so many lovely characters too. So here is the deal, and i'll be putting up a poll to see your opinions:

With Love,

Sagi ♥

I'd think it'd be better to stay as a Detailed RP. Like Stonewolf said - magical high schools are terrible in terms of quality - hell, I should know, since I run one. However, there is an appeal of the casual tag. The RP I run, Lakoria, is the longest-surviving high school RP next to Fantasy High School: Grand Reopening, so there is technically some merit to a Casual rating. However, I wouldn't suggest soing it unless we're really floundering. Of course, this RP also merits its Detailed rating, so... it would be a shame to see that go.

Also, @Ayari I'm sorry to have left you hanging for so long, but I'm hitting serious writer's block for Elena. My bad.

@Lotusy Aw don't worry, I imagine it might be difficult, since she's basically four characters in one! :P Besides, I don't suppose it'd be all that good if we went too far ahead with the two of us while the others are still regrouping, so there's no hurry!

I too don't want to see this game falter to inactivity. I know on other forums, it's common for GMs to exercise more... executive styles to get the ball rolling and loosen up as the game goes on. That may not be such a bad strategy here? I can't say this works in all cases, of course, but I'm just saying what worked in my experience with the issue of inactivity. If that makes sense.

As I said, I don't want to see this game die either. I actually see Whitepaw as one of my better character creations.
:P

Edit: Also, I'm still kind of unsure as to who is in what party... As far as I'm concerned, it's just me and
@StoneWolf18 and everyone else is just one massive group. If I'm dead wrong, just give me the heads up.

Archbeast said:
I too don't want to see this game falter to inactivity. I know on other forums, it's common for GMs to exercise more... executive styles to get the ball rolling and loosen up as the game goes on. That may not be such a bad strategy here? I can't say this works in all cases, of course, but I'm just saying what worked in my experience with the issue of inactivity. If that makes sense.
As I said, I don't want to see this game die either. I actually see Whitepaw as one of my better character creations.
:P

Edit: Also, I'm still kind of unsure as to who is in what party... As far as I'm concerned, it's just me and
@StoneWolf18 and everyone else is just one massive group. If I'm dead wrong, just give me the heads up.
One of the bigger groups (of five) is splitting off it seems (should everyone else respond). But as it stands Theo and Dawson are going to be their own lone party

With Love,

Sagi ♥
Sorry its midterm season again. I'll try to be more active in the future but....

Sagitarius said:

Sorry about inactivity! I haven't had the time to post lately, but I promise to be more active. =~=;;

Alright then, since most of you want this to stay detailed, i'll keep it detailed. I do understand that it's midterm season and such, so most of RPs will get slow. I was just worried you guys lost interest in it, or the posting rules were too tedious.

Sagitarius said:
Alright then, since most of you want this to stay detailed, i'll keep it detailed. I do understand that it's midterm season and such, so most of RPs will get slow. I was just worried you guys lost interest in it, or the posting rules were too tedious.
-frantically paps- Babu, it's totally okay, no worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back