• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
StoneWolf18 said:
@Sagitarius Imma apoligize for all the questions.. >.<
Any restriction on beastmen? (I'm aware that there wouldn't be anything mythical. I mean things like only mammals or can only have this number of animistic traits.)

Would passives be considered skills, even if they are considered negative?
My character Loonie DOES have a passive Ability, but a positive. I still think so...

StoneWolf18 said:
@Sagitarius Imma apoligize for all the questions.. >.<
Any restriction on beastmen? (I'm aware that there wouldn't be anything mythical. I mean things like only mammals or can only have this number of animistic traits.)

Would passives be considered skills, even if they are considered negative?
Np, ask all you want.

They only restrictions i could think of are that they cant be two animals combined and they HAVE to be half human. They can be half bull, half sheep, half dog, half lizard. whatever u want.

and yes, passives are considered skills, though i dont get what u mean about negative ones.

Sagitarius said:
Np, ask all you want.
They only restrictions i could think of are that they cant be two animals combined and they HAVE to be half human. They can be half bull, half sheep, half dog, half lizard. whatever u want.

and yes, passives are considered skills, though i dont get what u mean about negative ones.
I know i am annoying but can you tell me please if there is any small deatail left i would need to correct?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I know i am annoying but can you tell me please if there is any small deatail left i would need to correct?

[/QUOTE]
On it

Sagitarius said:
Np, ask all you want.

I oddly enjoy playing handicapped characters. So I would go with things that would affect her negatively such as:

> Dark Drinker

This causes the user to gain little nutritional value from food and drink, and must be in total darkness to regenerate well-being, small wounds, and energy. Meditation can hasten the process.

> Creature of the Night

A strong dislike of sunlight as well as night vision and a general better well-being from dusk till dawn.

> Unholy

Extremely susceptible to anything of holy origin such as a church or temple, blessed water, and light magic. Not so much a dramatic burning, but feeling really awkward, uncomfortable, and a piercing pain. This would also prevent most healing potions and spells from being cast upon them.

She also wouldn't be able to speak properly, only communicating in clicks, whistles, caws, chips, and other various noises.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I know i am annoying but can you tell me please if there is any small deatail left i would need to correct?

[/QUOTE]
everything looks good :D ! thank you for your patience as well ♥

Sagitarius said:
Changed the class and description. You guys can go check it out.
@Hoki looooool dont worry honey, i'm not forgetting them. I'll probably reply tomorrow morning after my class though if thats alright ^^ sorry for the wait, i just wanted to have my rp up so people could make their stuff. Besides, Cyrus is so precious omg, no way am I leaving those two.
Eeeeeh no worries, no worries! >u<

StoneWolf18 said:
I oddly enjoy playing handicapped characters. So I would go with things that would affect her negatively such as:
> Dark Drinker

This causes the user to gain little nutritional value from food and drink, and must be in total darkness to regenerate well-being, small wounds, and energy. Meditation can hasten the process.

> Creature of the Night

A strong dislike of sunlight as well as night vision and a general better well-being from dusk till dawn.

> Unholy

Extremely susceptible to anything of holy origin such as a church or temple, blessed water, and light magic. Not so much a dramatic burning, but feeling really awkward, uncomfortable, and a piercing pain. This would also prevent most healing potions and spells from being cast upon them.

She also wouldn't be able to speak properly, only communicating in clicks, whistles, caws, chips, and other various noises.
I too enjoy playing handicapped characters, but i SUCK at describing their actions so i avoid them. And i loveeeee the skills ahahah, they are so weird! Yeah you can totally do that

Sagitarius said:
I too enjoy playing handicapped characters, but i SUCK at describing their actions so i avoid them. And i loveeeee the skills ahahah, they are so weird! Yeah you can totally do that
<3

I find it quite simple and enjoyable to write odd, complex things. I guess you either have it or yah don't. -shrugs- ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
<3
I find it quite simple and enjoyable to write odd, complex things. I guess you either have it or yah don't. -shrugs- ^^
im rusty af in my writing...so i dont have it right now ;_;

Hey! I want to show some interest! :D Is there any plot points I need to know or anything like that? I'll be slowly reading over some stuff the rest of the day, so I hope I'll be able to join on start day.

@Sagitarius

I've looked at all of your characters! They are AWESOME.

I apologize in advance, but I don't know how to make those fancy character sheets. :( I'll have to make mine tomorrow, I'm working a 12 hour shift tonight.

I do have a question, do we get skills like cooking and crafting? If so, I'd love to get "enchanting". :D

[QUOTE="Saint Rendalis]I've looked at all of your characters! They are AWESOME.
I apologize in advance, but I don't know how to make those fancy character sheets. :( I'll have to make mine tomorrow, I'm working a 12 hour shift tonight.

I do have a question, do we get skills like cooking and crafting? If so, I'd love to get "enchanting". :D

[/QUOTE]
If you look above the reply box and see the BBcode Guide, it'll show you how to make fancy posts. BUT be warned. You probably will get frustrated at LEAST twice because things didn't turn out how you wanted, but keep trying until you get it.

[QUOTE="Saint Rendalis]I've looked at all of your characters! They are AWESOME.

[/QUOTE]
I can make you a Cs code template if you want ^_^

IthacaAlexandria said:
Hey! I want to show some interest! :D Is there any plot points I need to know or anything like that? I'll be slowly reading over some stuff the rest of the day, so I hope I'll be able to join on start day.
When the Roleplay starts, i'll make a post welcoming all the players into Lybertia. The plot is very open since it is up to the player to discover things in the world. Starting your new life in Lybertia, establishing rules, training and finding out your skills, building relationships etc. There ARE a few planned events that the guild masters (NPC) will introduce to the players. I'm still setting up a few things which is why the Roleplay wont be open until saturday. The whole world system, communication, and death consequences will be up hopefully by later today in the 'updates' section.

[QUOTE="Saint Rendalis]I do have a question, do we get skills like cooking and crafting? If so, I'd love to get "enchanting". :D

[/QUOTE]
Cooking, and crafting are not considered skills. They are more like side jobs that the characters can adopt and make a living out of. i'll have that information ready before the RP starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back