• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lybertia Online: A Fantasy MMORPG- OOC

Should I switch this RP to Casual?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sagitarius said:
hahaha xD i read ur sheet before those additions and was like "im sure he'll notice"
-some minutes later-

*refreshes the page

He noticed! <3
The not-so-Senpai always notices -puts on sunglasses before crawling back to hell-

<3

You know i tried to make Loonie be a threat to the most annoying things in an MMO. Tanks. And blocking enemies.

Blocking will still trigger her Bravehearts strike and her thunderlords, therefore she is a threat to them but fairly loses to fast and swift enemies i think.

Hoki said:
The not-so-Senpai always notices -puts on sunglasses before crawling back to hell-
<3
looool and i was also waiting to see who was the one that made that one character who slips by accident and ends up in Lybertia LOL

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]You know i tried to make Loonie be a threat to the most annoying things in an MMO. Tanks. And blocking enemies.
Blocking will still trigger her Bravehearts strike and her thunderlords, therefore she is a threat to them but fairly loses to fast and swift enemies i think.

[/QUOTE]
Oh ami, sorry to be a bother again. But i just realized your character has 2 weapons. Each can only have one. So Its either the longsword OR minimun of 3 short swords.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
Oh ami, sorry to be a bother again. But i just realized your character has 2 weapons. Each can only have one. So Its either the longsword OR minimun of 3 short swords.
Their not swords, their not greater than about 5 cm.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Their not swords, their not greater than about 5 cm.

[/QUOTE]
then isnt it better if u switch her class to thief? they can have daggers and u can have as many as u want

@Sagitarius

You remember me? ;3

Anyway, I was just wondering a few things. First, they are in the game, right? So, any changed such as physical would have occurred the moment they walked through the portal? Second, with the alchemist class, are you just limited to using different poisons and elixirs? That seems a bit odd considering if you don't have time to throw something, a sword would be thrust through your gut faster than you could blink.

Sagitarius said:
looool and i was also waiting to see who was the one that made that one character who slips by accident and ends up in Lybertia LOL
I bloody NAILED IT.

I shouldn't be that proud of myself for it but damn is it worth it

Sagitarius said:
then isnt it better if u switch her class to thief? they can have daggers and u can have as many as u want
The thin is, she was meant to make the small blades fly around the enemy to distract and make hin dogde and with that creating a opening in his defense she could attack with her sword. i will have to erase the first skill then too, but i will think of something.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The thin is, she was meant to make the small blades fly around the enemy to distract and make hin dogde and with that creating a opening in his defense she could attack with her sword. i will have to erase the first skill then too, but i will think of something.

[/QUOTE]
Couldn't you just change to Theif and keep everything as is? Like, I thought they could have regular swords too?

StoneWolf18 said:
@Sagitarius
You remember me? ;3

Anyway, I was just wondering a few things. First, they are in the game, right? So, any changed such as physical would have occurred the moment they walked through the portal? Second, with the alchemist class, are you just limited to using different poisons and elixirs? That seems a bit odd considering if you don't have time to throw something, a sword would be thrust through your gut faster than you could blink.
:o GAAAAAAAAAAAAAASPPPPPPPPPPPP

yes, their change would happen as soon as they walk through the portal. None of the characters choose their class or their race, the game itself matches each according to the character's personality (Which is you but shhh. Game logic....i might add that to the race thing) For the alchemist, see, thats why it says their drawback is their speed. They are mostly a support class that needs to be defended. But, thats all for you to figure it out C: sucks if ur character ends up with that class HOHOHOOHHOOHOH

@StoneWolf18

Sagitarius said:
:o GAAAAAAAAAAAAAASPPPPPPPPPPPP
yes, their change would happen as soon as they walk through the portal. None of the characters choose their class or their race, the game itself matches each according to your personality. (i might add that to the race thing) For the alchemist, see, thats why it says their drawback is their speed. They are mostly a support class that needs to be defended. But, thats all for you to figure it out C: sucks if ur character ends up with that class HOHOHOOHHOOHOH

@StoneWolf18
-grumbles- Fineeeee, in most of these RPs I usually go with a plague doctor who can't speak, but,oh well.

Hoki said:
Couldn't you just change to Theif and keep everything as is? Like, I thought they could have regular swords too?
yeah, they can carry lighter swords and daggers. which is why i also suggested the option

Sagitarius said:
yeah, they can carry lighter swords and daggers. which is why i also suggested the option
Yeah, but i want her to be swordsman, i do not like the sound of "thief" and a swordsman matches her personality quite good to. Ill think something up, no worries.

Sagitarius said:
maybe i can change the thief and name it rouge instead. I just find it to be the same D;
Rouge is more ranged and close combat where a thief relies more on stealth and a quick clean kill.

I play to mgames.... heh.... *fallout 4 is amazing*

StoneWolf18 said:
Rouge is more ranged and close combat where a thief relies more on stealth and a quick clean kill.
I play to mgames.... heh.... *fallout 4 is amazing*
I'll rename it to Rogue for now, and change the description a bit. i dont want to add another class x.x

@Sagitarius Mmmm, I'm really doubting this, but if my character were by chance something that uses swords...would they be able to buy blade oils and poisons to lace the steel with?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Yeah, but i want her to be swordsman, i do not like the sound of "thief" and a swordsman matches her personality quite good to. Ill think something up, no worries.

[/QUOTE]
Well there sounds to be Rogue now. And it seems better fitting, but idk ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
@Sagitarius Mmmm, I'm really doubting this, but if my character were by chance something that uses swords...would they be able to buy blade oils and poisons to lace the steel with?
if hes a rouge yes (cuz im changing the description and rouges can do that)

-pokes- Hey, I hate to bother about this (especially in a different rp, and when not a lot of time has passed) But will you respond to THEA soon? >~<

Sorry, I usually wait two weeks before bothering but with all of the excitement here I was a wee bit concerned Cyrus and Soren would be forgotten xD

Besides I'm almost positive I sound like an impatient asshole omg

@Sagitarius

Changed the class and description. You guys can go check it out.

@Hoki looooool dont worry honey, i'm not forgetting them. I'll probably reply tomorrow morning after my class though if thats alright ^^ sorry for the wait, i just wanted to have my rp up so people could make their stuff. Besides, Cyrus is so precious omg, no way am I leaving those two.

@Sagitarius Imma apoligize for all the questions.. >.<

Any restriction on beastmen? (I'm aware that there wouldn't be anything mythical. I mean things like only mammals or can only have this number of animistic traits.)

Would passives be considered skills, even if they are considered negative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back