• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lumos Maxima - OOC

I know =S

I need my Effer with me!! Dx

Our baby is coming back to live and she's at work all the time!

It's like she doesn't even care anymore!

*Sobs*

Okay soap opera done!

=P

Yeah I hope everything is okay with her.

We'll go ahead and continue, I'll drag her character along that way when/if she returns she can jump back in!

Well, that actually clears something up. I am guessing it's a case of IRL and I am pretty sure she'll return. But yeah, today I remembered that I ought to post here, so I did. I really want to keep this one alive, even if it goes at a slower pace. I mean, you had me 100% hooked when you dropped the bomb with killing Harry Potter himself and all that other lovely intrigue. This RP has sparked almost child-like curiosity in me as to what the bloody hell is going on. I love it! :D

Yeah hopefully I can do a good job at keeping this going while Effer is out.

The plot idea was mostly hers I pitch in an idea or two along the way so she's the master mind behind all this. I'm just here to report and keep everyone together.

I'm glad you're so passionate about this as we are! I'll most definitely do my best to bring it up to par with all of your expectations!

I hope she comes back for the ceremony though!

That's going to be a challenge =)

I'M EXCITED TOOO ;_; I will try to post again soon. Been really overwhelmed with RPs lately but I'm here :D Super happy this is going again.

NOWWWW EFFER GET YER BUTT BACK HERE

Done!

Hopefully it's up to your standards =)

RubyRose said:
*(As far as where the kitten got to, anyone is free to 'find' him and bring him back. Didn't have anything particular in mind for the cat taking off besides that the cat took off... so yeah :) Just wanted to let you guys know, in case you wanted to 'see him', 'find him', or 'bring the sneaky little kitty back')
Maybe William and Gail can find their cats sleeping in the same place?

Wait...this is Canada The Internet? Oh dear, I must've taken a wrong turn.

I know what it is Nessie xD

So... what's the plan with the roleplay?

We going to wait much longer for Archangel and them to reply?

Not that I'm impatient.. I'm just really excited, and rather curious :)

I say give them until tomorrow.

If they don't post by tomorrow then you all can post.

If they don't post by this weekend then I'll be posting the next scene.

Alrighty.

Thanks Nessie :D

So glad to have this roleplay back <3 I'm really excited to see what the plot has in store for the First Years :3

I think I know what I'll write:

And then everything exploded and then everyone died and then the train rode off a cliff and then there were more explosions and then...and then...nu...No? What do you mean this isn't a Michael Bay movie?

Lmao! XP

Sadly no.

Our lovely RP is too good for that right now. Maybe we can bring in Bay if a battle occurs or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he can be on the bad guys team and well defeat with the bad guys that way his movies won't ever hit the screen again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back